Chapter 6: Bella, Liliath and Asher.

Start from the beginning

"Bella." I sighed, trying my best to not sound like I hated her presence.
"Lian." She said in a fake sweet voice.
"And where are you going Missy? Hm?" She asked.
I looked behind her and saw her two friends. Both of which I hated equally, except Bella, I hated her the most.

One of her friends, the older out of the two, was Liliath. Liliath was seventeen, one year older than me, one year younger than Bella, and two years older than Bella's other friend.
She wore and green and yellow dress, and her earrings were made of pure gold. She was also one of the wealthier woman in the village.

 She was also one of the wealthier woman in the village

And than there was Asher. She wasn't wealthy like Liliath and Bella, she was the same as me, not rich not poor.
In fact I'd say my family had a bit more money than hers.
She wore a plain red dress that ended at her shoulders, blonde wavey hair, and she always kept a big pink flower in her hair. She was fifteen, but she acted younger if you ask me. She is awfully cheerful and touchy for her age in my opinion.

"I said, where are you going?" Bella asked, now serious

"I said, where are you going?" Bella asked, now serious. Her face was straight but threatening.
"Hey Bell! Look at this!" Asher exclaimed in usual high pitched, loud, cheerful voice.
I looked to where her index finger pointed. This can't be good.
"Closed shoes!?" Bella gasped, lifting her hand to her mouth.
"And what would you need closed shoes for?" She asked.

"That's none of your business." I growled. Bella grinned evilly. "My dad will hear about this. A girl, going out at night, with closed shoes. What are you going hunting?" Bella huffed.
"Look at her clothes, girls!" Liliath laughed.

Asher grabbed my dress sleeve and pulled it to show the others the soil stain it had gotten last night.
"Gross!" They all said in sync.
Asher pulled her hand to her mouth and tried to stop a laugh from escaping her mouth.
"Is that, blood!" She grabbed the back of my dress that was covered in dried blood from my legs wound.

All the while they were pulling and commenting on my clothes, I was trying to escape their grasp, but I mean, three against one, you can't expect me to win.

"She had a rip in her dress! Seriously you look like a jungle girl!" Bella laughed, pulling at the rip in my dress, just behind my wound I got from the sabers claws. When she said jungle girl, she meant like the people who are tribe-less, leaderless, lived up in the trees with animals, kind of like Axel.
You could also use Jungle woman, jungle man and jungle boy.
Right now, Bella was using it as an insult, to me and to jungle girls that is.