Not Your Damn Explanations Again

Start from the beginning

su: Even I don't wish for that bhabhi.. But I can't get back the words, that I blurted out.. I'm helpless..

ru: you have messed up everything suresh.. you have messed up everything..

su: what she would think when she sees me??

ru: huh.. think all these now!! you don't have patience at all..

suresh moved a little, clearing the view for ruhi..

ru: abhi....

suresh turned shocked.. abhi was standing lost..

su: bhai...

ab: su.. sur.. suresh.. u.. u love her na??

su: no bhai.. nothing like that..

abhi got angry and he held his collars..

ab: I will sue you if you play with pragya's matters..

suresh got scared.. ruhi tried to separate abhi and suresh, but one deadly glare of abhi, made her to go all quiet..

ab: tell me you dammit!!!!

su: yeah... yeah.. I do..

ab: so it was you who broke her heart on the last few days of your college..

su: yeah it's me..

ab: okay come with me..

su: but bhai..

ab: shut up and come with me..

abhi dragged suresh and pushed him inside his car.. and he sped off immediately.. here ruhi rushed behind him in her car.. she tried calling pragya, but her phone ended up unanswered..

AT ABHIGYA'S HOUSE.......

Preethi sneaked inside pragya's room to see pragya admiring herself in mirror wearing a pair of earrings..

pre: what are you day-dreaming babe??

pragya blushed..

pre: arey tell me na??

pr: gonna propose your jiju today..

pre: really??

pr: yeah... i'm going to tell him that it is suresh and i'm going to propose him..

pre: babe are you sure??

pr: yeah I'm.. it's already late.. I don't want anything to ruin our love anymore..

pre: I'm really happy for you..

pr: hope everything happens good..

pre: babe.. now rehearse proposing jiju..

pr: what??

pre: yeah.. think me as jiju and propose me..

pragya blushed to beet red..

pre: don't turn like a tomato.. then I'll make you as paste.. now hurry up..

pragya pushed her aside and rushed leaving the room... she went to kitchen.. preethi tailed her up..

pre: what are you upto??

pr: I don't cook really well.. But still, he loves the tea that I make.. So making tea for him..