Case 067: Deal With The President 👮

Start from the beginning

Pagdating sa apartment nila at hinalungkat niya ang aparador para naghanap ng susuotin. She smiled when she saw a perfect gown.

The night has come and she prepare herself. She asked Ena to do her hair and make up dahil kung s'ya lang ang gagawa suguradong walang mangyayari.

She smiled when she get satisfied with her looks.

" 'Yan Alexis ang ganda mo in-fairness mukha kang babae tonight," Ena did a light make up and let her shoulder-length hair flaunted. Isang black asymmetrical dress lang napili niyang suotin.

"Oh sige na aalis na ako."

"Oy 'wag ka magmomotor ha?!

"Oo naman noh!"

Dumaan muna siya sa presinto, of course she doesn't want to go to Palace on her own. Mas mabuti nang kasabay biya ang mga ito. Nakausap naman na niya si Kath at sinabi rin na sumabay na s'ya sa mga ito. "Alexis nand'yan ka na pala?" Kath happily greeted her as she walk inside. "Ang ganda-ganda mo!" puri pa nito sa ayos niya.

Kath wear yellow tube dress and Ella look stunning with her blue royal gown. Niel look dashing with his tuxedo and Ivan maintained his boyish look with his amerikana, his pink tie highlights his looks.

"Si Inspector nasa loob pa susunod na raw s'ya," Ivan said as he fixing his tie.

Alejandro came out of nowhere. They're all awed when he appeared in front of them. He's wearing gray polo shirt, the sleeves of his shirt was pulled up on his elbows giving him a hunky appearance.

"Inspector ang pogi-pogi naman," Kath said as she admire the looks of their inspector.

"Inspector, hustiya naman naka-todo porma na kami tapos ikaw polo shirt lang pero tignan mo naman... Grabe! ang lakas ng dating mo talaga," sabi naman ni Ivan.

"Ivan 'di ba sabay tayo?" mayamaya ay sabi ni Kath.

"Ah, oo tara!"

"Ella isabay na rin kita. Inspector isabay mo na si Alexis," Niel said. Obviously, they want her and Alejandro go together.

Alejandro looked at her but did not commented so she left there asking herself kung kanino ba siya sasabay.

"What are you waiting for? Hop in!"

"Ah... oo sandali lang."

Hindi na siya naghintay na pagbukas siya nito ng pinto. That sweet gestures only happen in the movies, she thought. But she was stunned when Alejandro secured her seatbelt. Their face was few inches to each other. His aftershave cologne tickled her nostrils. She close her eyes savoring his smells.

"Bakit ka nakapikit?"

Kahit kailan talaga panira ng moment ang inspektor. "A--h wala--wala!"

She don't know if it just her or she really saw him smiled?

He drive quietly alam niyang wala itong balak makipag-usap sa kanya kaya nilabas na lamang niya ang kanyang phone at nagpasyang makinig ng music.

Iang kanta lang ang natapos ay pumarada na ang sasakyan. Tinanaw niya lang labas. Napakaganda ng Caputol White Palace. Alejandro got out from the car, she sigh before following him.

ALEJANDRO
White Palace looks just like the picture of it she saw at the back of the old 20 peso bill. The entrance hall looks majestic, with its beige wall and the paintings hanging on it. There's a door that leading to the grand staircase. 

The grand staircase itself is a masterpiece. It's made on the finest Philippine hardwood. At the top of the stair is a landing that serves as a vestibule at the reception hall.