"I- maybe not, we just had a big make out session." I cut myself off and waved her off.

"Bullshit, you two were alone for the first time ever. You straight up took advantage of that." She caught me and I couldn't even hide it anyway since my cheeks were melting off.

"I didn't wanna say anything... but now that you know..." I paused and rolled my eyes, "My love box hurts and I don't know what to do."

"I fucking knew it." She squeaked and I sighed out a small laugh.

"Okay but... I mean, when I lost mine I put some vaseline around there-"

"Don't you fucking dare put anything up there! You will cause an infection." I heard Austin speak against the door and my heart sunk again.

Hailee snatched the door open and he walked in while we glared at him, "I was eavesdropping because I was worried- I don't care you lost the card, everyone does. You're not special." He rolled his eyes and he softly pushed Hailee's shoulder.

"And you're a girl! You should know you don't put shit up there. Mila, listen. I've had my fair share of girls and their problems- do not put any oils, creams, or anything a doctor wouldn't recommend. You will cause an infection and you will die." He firmly pointed out and I started to giggle.

"I think I know my anatomy enough to know I won't die." I chuckled as I looked towards the door.

"Yeah, yeah, you just won't be getting any head anytime soon so don't listen to this stupid hoe-"

"Shut the hell up." Hailee pushed him and the door opened up again.

"Uh hello?! You have jobs to do!" Joe spoke out incredulously and we all looked at each other.

"Sorry Joe-"

"You're lucky I don't fire you guys with the amount of times you go awol." He sighed in disappointment while we all snorted.

"You love us too much." Hailee patted his shoulder as we walked out of the office.

"Take the job serious or I'll have to come to terms with this. Don't make me have to let one of you go." He seriously spoke with a frown on his face.

I awkwardly looked around not wanting him to fire me, I still wasn't done saving up. I had about four hundred dollars from extra cash and tips. Which was a lot in the span of three months and working in a coffee shop. Especially since I had to pay my half of rent which was three sixty a month for a dorm that did not deserve it. The food the dorm provided was literally shit and I could not believe I had to eat from there.

"Mila lost her virginity." Austin nonchalantly shrugged and both, Hailee and I slapped his arms.

"Ew! What the hell-"

"Austin!"

"It is an important day in our coffee shop community, Mr. Joe. I bet you that even the locals here would be proud. They know about the Y/Ship/N and so should you." He spoke in a formal tone and I wanted to smack the shit out of him.

"Get the hell out of here and do your jobs." Joe huffed looking away and we all started to scatter towards the front.

"Camila..." He then stopped me and he sighed as he rubbed his forehead.

"If... if you need time off? You can this shift-"

"What?!" Austin yelped and I happily smiled.

"Really?"

"Oh no! She's in pain cause of her bike! She's still pure!" Hailee tried to snatch away my happiness and I pushed her off of me.

"I don't even know how to ride a bike." I quickly took off my apron and handed it to him.