"I am ready for a relationship with him, I am going to have a talk with him after the pre event and explain him my situation. If he is ready to fight for me I would know that he is worth my wait, my love and the fight that I am as well going to put up with everyone. He has all the answers now bhai, and as much as I know him ... he had been the answers to so many of my questions, he is my only hope." She explained.

Kartik looked at his grown up baby sister and smiled, he leaned his hand ahead to hers and held it lovingly and said,

"I believe in your belief Akshi, you have known him better than any one of us... talk to him and once you get a green signal get him here for dinner, we shouldn't prevail his tests what say?" kartik winked at a gaping Akshi and picked up his plates and stood up from his place followed by Akshi.

"you can't do that, I am being clean here bhai, trust me I am very much serious if ever you go under any kind of interrogation with him I will kill you." Akshi wined all the while warning him as well.

"Akshi this is to come, trust me right now he would be handling just me, think what will happen when everyone will be there dadu, chotte papa, my dad, sid, Dhruv, especially your dad... you keep on thinking I am getting late for office." With that he walked out of the room towards the door leaving a horrified Akshi standing with her breakfast eaten plates in her hand.

The two days that were followed by the talk with kartik, Akshi was agitated, she would have second thoughts about having Abhi involved in her messed up life, but every time she would see him talking with any of the pretty girls from college or the number of confessions that came on his name she would feel a devastating pain, it would make her think if this pained her so much what could be the pain of separation even after knowing that he loved her.

That would only fasten her decision to take a next step closer to him, to have come clean to him, to ask him the questions and lead him to the path where their love would be tested.

Yet her thoughts would always come to a rest as she would work her ass off for the event. And with each of their hard work the day was finally here, though only the pre-event yet a biggest milestone in their life.

Akshi walked in a jiffy towards their room to go fetch for some cello tapes and scissors when she banged into a hard chest and was about to fall right on her but, but thankfully the person to whom she stumbled had a quicker reflexes as they quickly brought their hands ahead and got hold of her hand and pulled her towards them.

In the frightened state that she was Akshi still had her eyes closed when she felt the warm breath on her ears that gave her chills and soon the voice that was so familiar and made her feel even more giddy than was possible.

"You need to watch out battery, I won't always be there to get hold of you." Abhi teased and saw how quickly Akshi's stanza changed as soon as his words registered in her mind.

The speed at which she opened her eyes and looked at him accusingly made him regret his words.

"You aren't helping me out here with your words Abhi... right now along with actions your words are the most important thing for me... so be ware what you speak of."

Abhi was surprised at her outburst he had never seen her this confused and unsure of herself, he took hold of her hand ignoring the fact that they were practically in the corridor of their college and might as well become the hot gossip, but at this moment his girl needed his assurance and he will surely give her that.

"Akshi, I will be there always with you, but sometimes there would be such moments and times that I wouldn't ... if not now than may be times when I would not be in this world after all I am no immortal being."