A Brand New Life

A month pass, nor Yunlan's father or Shen Wei's dad never bother the couple's again.

"Honey! Hurry up! We're gonna be late!" As Yunlan and the others are waiting for Shen Wei and Yezun to come with a picnic basket. As the two came, Da quing help them to get the foods in the car. Minute pass, as they came to the company anniversary. "Their the lovely couple with their kids and uncle. Wait! Whose the other one? He looks like Lei?" Said the supervisor.

As Lei(Shen Wei) introduce his twin brother Mian(Yezun) to his co workers and supervisor. They welcome him with open arms. The booths of foods and stall are already standing. As the game began. First the tug of war between Yunlan's team and the other family.
First the other family is winning. As Shen Wei whispered something to Yunlan. Yunlan blushed a little, "Yes! I'll do it!" As he hoist the other team, winning the first round. As he almost lift Shen Wei upon him and kiss him. Da quing cough a little so that they might not forget theirs people looking at them. When the three legged race came, Da quing and Yezun are partner. "This is easy as pie!" Said Da quing, but he forgot Yezun was tie with him. As the game start. And he suddenly jump, they both clumsily fall on each other and he accidentally kiss Yezun. "Yaah!" They both shout. "Hey! You two get moving!" Shout Yunlan. While Yang yan is quiet jealous to his Uncle for kissing his bride to be, "Uncle stop kissing my bride !" Scream Yang yan while Weylan trying to shut him with his hands. As both of them stand up and blushed. "This is your fault!" Said Yezun. As they hoping to get back on the track. "Me! Your the one who didn't jump!" Said Da quing As they hoping second place in the finished line. When the kiddy game came, fast eating doughnuts contest, Yang yan and Weylan participate. Yang yan suddenly shout I'm gonna win this for you, my beautiful bride!" He wave to Yezun. Everybody laugh, Yezun blushed angrily. As he pointed to Yunlan, "Tell to your kid I'm not his bride!" Da quing laugh on him, "Come on Mian(Yezun )give the kid a brake!" As Da quing laugh again, making Yezun furious. While Weylan slapped his own forhead. "Would you stop it Gege! His your uncle too!'' But Yang yan ignored him and still wave at Yezun again. Yezun want to disappered as he tried to hide his head under his shirt. Minute pass, Yang yan and Weylan won. Yang yan run toward Yezun followed by Weylan. He hugged Yezun as he gave him his medal. "Awwww.... Mian(Yezun) he likes you!" Said Yunlan, teasing him. While Shen Wei laugh at his brother. As Weylan trying to get Yang yan off to his Uncle. The next game the couple apple eating contest. While the apple hang in mid air the couple must finished eating the fruit without touching it. Yunlan suddenly pulled Shen Wei toward the game. "I will hold the apple by my mouth and you eat it!" Said Yunlan. Shen Wei nod. As the game started the apple is difficult to hold as the fruit keep on sliding to Yunlan's mouth and accidentally kissing Shen Wei in the process. Shen Wei is quiet immerse on the game even though his becoming red as the fruit because Yunlan kept on kissing him instead. "Would you stop it Honey! I'm trying to finish eating the apple!" Yunlan on the other hand said, "I can't help it the apple kept slipping on my mouth and kissing you instead!" In which Yunlan is having fun in it. A minute pass they didn't win, but Shen Wei notice his Yunlan is kept on smiling. "What are you so happy about we didn't win?" Said the irritated Shen Wei. "But I think I have already got my prize!" Said Yunlan while smirking.

As lunch time came. Each family have a set of table to laid their foods. While they were eating. "Mian(Yezun) are you going back to father? " Ask Shen Wei. "Yes, we still have many paper works to finished. But as he looked at Yang yan's sad expression. "Don't worry little one I'll come back!" As he caress Yang yan's hair. Da quing wanna laugh on that, "His right Yang yan your bride is gonna be back!" As Yezun wanna slapped Da quing who quickly run. As everybody laughing, Yunlan is just watching them silently. Shen Wei notice his husband silent. "What is it?" He ask. Yunlan suddenly embrace him from behind and smile. I can't believe I almost have everything a happy family and you. As he snuggle to Shen Wei and kiss him. "I hope everyday would be like this!" As Shen Wei kiss him back. As the game of the company ended Yunlan and Shen Wei's family went home and they live happily ever after.

                       THE END

Author's Note:

Thanks for my wonderful readers. I hope you like my stories and thanks to Walaakhaledmohamed for the suggestion of the story. My next story will be "The Fate Of The Guardians."

 An Office Love AffairOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara