Pillow Talk

As Shen Wei and Yunlan went to the cottage to sleep. When the door open, Shen Wei suddenly jump into Yunlan and kiss him.

     "Let's continue what we started a little while ago.  As he eagerly pushed inside a bewildered Yunlan and lock the door. Yunlan on the other hand was a bit suprised. As he drop the toys that they won and taking off his jacket and shirt. A red Shen Wei just staring at him and licking his own lips. While Yunlan is taking off all of his clothes. Yunlan notice it. "Aren't you taking off your clothes as well or you gonna just look at me forever?!" Yunlan never anticipate that his angel suddenly kiss him and lift him off toward their bed.

     As he cage him in, "You think I forgotten everything you done while I'm winning a stuff toys for you. You never even give me a thank you kiss?! Instead your sulking for I don't know why?" As he kissing him on the neck. Yunlan was little bit embarrassed on what he done, as he tried to tell him, he wanted to show off to his little bride to be. But epically fail. As his bride to be is the one whose always winning and not him. "Ah... Honey...." Shen Wei suddenly stop, "What?!" As he looked to Yunlan with that doe eyes of him. In which is melting him in the process. "How can I say it! It's quiet embarrassing!" As rubbed his head and about to sit up, when Shen Wei pushed him back. "Can we talk later for now cause I really want you now!" As Shen Wei took off his shirt polo and his remaining clothes and make love to him that night. "I'll make you scream my name this time! As he bit Yunlan's earlobe. Making Yunlan jerk for a while. As he kiss and lick every inch of Yunlan's body while Yunlan moan in it while he clutching Shen Wei hair.
He suddenly blurted out, "I really want to win that toy for you!" Shen Wei suddenly stop. "But why?" Yunlan didn't want to look at his face. For his blushing like an idiot kid. "You mean all that sulking you made? Because of a doll only?" Yunlan suddenly shake, "That teacup too, I knew you like to drink tea! So.....I'm little disapointed I didn't win that for you...." As he kept his head turned to him. Shen Wei was speechless, he didn't know he feel that way. All of this time his desperately want to win to get Yunlan affection back but just to find out the other way around. Shen Wei laugh making Yunlan mortified and about to stand up but Shen Wei held him down. "You think you can escape me now that I know how much you love me?" As he intensely stare to Yunlan flush face. "He...he...honey be gentle with me." Shen Wei smirk, " After what you did to me in the feast?!" In a minute or two Yunlan scream his name over and over.

      Next morning, as Shen Wei got dress, "Hey! Yunlan aren't you gonna wake up and get dress I thought you wanna go home desperately. Yunlan looked at him, "Whose fault is that! My body ache every where!" As he tried to sit up but epically fail. When Shen Wei sit next to him. And caress his hair, "My poor Yunlan, maybe we should go home tomorrow, you don't want your father to know who tops?" As Shen Wei smiling. Yunlan want to pop his eyes off. "I can't believe my little bunny is a wolf in clothes sheep!" He whispered to himself. As Shen Wei is not only caressing his hair as well his back, "Is it still hurt?" As Shen Wei looked worried. "Stop! Touching it! It still sting!" Suddenly a knock on the door abruptly on what Shen Wei doing. As he covered Yunlan with a blanket and went to the door. Only to find one of the body guards they left behind in the city. "Sir! His father wants to know if your going back now?" Shen Wei looked at him and smile while in his head his quiet annoyed for his having a lovely moment with his Yunlan and it irritates him. "Please tell to him we will be going tomorrow for Yunlan have a flu!" As he bid farewell to the guard. Yunlan want to laugh on it  as he heard it. "My father is gonna flip on it! Flu? Whatta!!! Joke!" He said to himself. But his thoughts is jolted as Shen Wei slapped his back. He almost scream. "That's hurt!" Looking like a lost puppy. "That's for not telling me the truth about your sulking yesterday!" Shen Wei said like a strict mother. "How could you hurt your love of your life like that?!" As Yunlan fake a hurt face. "Maybe I have gotten carried away?" Said Shen Wei to himself. Feeling guilty. As he caress Yunlan's back again.
"Is it really that hurt?" Yunlan's make a fake cry. "Don't touch me!" He swat Shen Wei's hand. But Shen Wei still caress him. "Hey! Don't be mad to me anymore, we still have one day till we go back tomorrow! What do you want to do? I'll be your genie for a day! Any wish I'll do it! The sulking Yunlan suddenly pull him onto the bed and embrace him. "Can you stay with me for a while?!" As he snuggle into Shen Wei's arm. "I 'm gonna miss this, for tomorrow we will gonna back to the office." As Shen Wei caress Yunlan's hair to make him fall asleep again. He still thinking of his plan when they go to the U.S.  While in the case of Yunlan his preparing a birthday gift for Shen Wei when they go to the U.S. They didn't know they both have a plan.

     Next morning as they gone back to the city with Yunlan's car. Yunlan still sleepy and lean on Shen Wei's shoulder. "Honey. Where just gonna get you off the house, Da quing will drive you to the office. For my father called me in the main house." As Shen Wei looked at him with concerned in his eyes, "Why?" Yunlan laugh a little, "I don't know either, but it's just gonna take an hour then I'll be back in the office in no time. So don't look worried, you gonna ruin that lovely face of yours." As he caress it.