Shot To My Heart

After office hour, Yunlan taken Shen Wei to his private shooting range. Yunlan teach Shen Wei to shot a gun. "Why am I doing this again?" He ask Yunlan. "If you want to be beside me forever, I need you to defend yourself in case of emergency. As he wink at him. And he tell the important things to remember.

     As he brought the equipment he needed a medium gun

     As he brought the equipment he needed a medium gun .9mm, earplugs and a protection for the eyes.  As he inspect Shen Wei, "The shoes is closed, okey! Because the shell of the gun will eject and may hit your foot."  But as he looked at Shen Wei's polo shirt. "This will not do!" As his taking Shen Wei's polo shirt. Shen Wei suddenly went red and hold Yunlan's hands. "Wait! What are you doing?! People might come here!" Yunlan laugh. "What are you talking about?! This is my private shooting range! Anyone who comes here without my knowledge will be shot down automatically!" As Yunlan demonstrate it to Shen Wei.
"Isn't it too strict?" Said the doe eyes Shen Wei. As Yunlan kiss Shen Wei hand. "For you maybe, but to me it's the rule of our family. And will be your family as well." Shen Wei blushed on that statement and smiling. "Me? One of your family?" Yunlan suddenly pinch his both cheeks. "My honey is sure is cute when clueless!" As his taking off Shen Wei polo shirt. "Wow! Nice body!" As Yunlan caressing Shen Wei's body like memorizing each curve of it. Making Shen Wei red as a tomatoe and hot as a molten lava. Shen Wei can't help himself to close his eyes and to feel Yunlan's touch. Yunlan's on the other hand is getting flustered every minute  as he touched Shen Wei's sculpture body. He almost bit his own lips and want to devour  Shen Wei right now. When Shen Wei moan on every touched Yunlan did. As he break the touched and gave the clothes needed by Shen Wei. Shen Wei is little bit disappointed. When he almost surrendering to his touch, he suddenly break it. As clothes himself up. Yunlan place the protection glass and the ear plugs. As Yunlan also did it. He guided the hand of Shen Wei, while the other hand hold his waist. Shen Wei can't stop himself to lean a little bit to Yunlan, his breath is very hot on Shen Wei's cheek, making him red as crimson. As he trigger the gun it shot the target. He almost jerk up on the impact while Yunlan shout at him. "First time only and you bull's eye the target. As he kiss Shen Wei's cheek and shake him. "It's too loud!" Said Shen Wei. As Shen Wei almost drop the gun. Yunlan hold his hand again and demonstrate how to shot a gun. Shen Wei can't concentrate since Yunlan's face is very near, his heart almost want to explode on it. As he shot again. He almost jump to Yunlan's arms. "Sorry." As he compose himself again. They almost finished their practice  in midnight. In the car Shen Wei almost lean to Yunlan for he so tired.  Yunlan was about to tell Shen Wei to change his clothes. But as Yunlan see his angel sleeping already. He can't help to kiss him on his head and envelopes him in his embrace.

     When they came to their house. One of the body guards almost took Shen Wei to Yunlan's arms. But Yunlan signal him not to. For only Yunlan can touched his angel. As he lift him up and walk toward their house. Da quing welcome him and told to call his father for he have a very important thing to say. Yunlan just wave at him. "I'll call him tomorrow, I'm so tired today. How's the kids?Yunlan ask. Da quing told him, "They're all fine. No worry. Do you like me to help you carry your bags?" Da quing knows Yunlan won't let anyone carry his precious one. As he laid Shen Wei on the bed and change his clothes. After that he took a long shower and about to sleep. When his father call. "Yunlan can we talk now or see each tomorrow?" Yunlan lie a little, "I can't I'm quiet busy this days!" Xin ci knew his son is a bit angry for not warning him of a blind date in which Shen Wei found out in a different meaning. "Is Zhang Yi not your type?" Said Xin ci,  as he tease and laugh. "You know they all want to date you? Your very popular like me." He smirk. "Luckily my Shen Wei knock him out!" Said Yunlan. "I've heard!" Xin ci said."Did you tell him whose the guy?" Yunlan just ignored his words. "Good bye father!" As he close his phone. He didn't know Shen Wei woke up when he shout and heard everything. As Yunlan slowly laid himself to bed and snuggle himself to Shen Wei. Shen Wei suddenly turned around and embrace him.  "You're still awake? So you heard everything?" Ask Yunlan. Shen Wei nod at him. "Why your father keep giving you dates?  He knew you have me?" As he buried himself to Yunlan embrace. Yunlan paused for a while, as he changed the subject. "I'm sorry I know your quiet tired but we need to practice some more tomorrow. Shen Wei looked at him,"I know." He weakly say. And notice Yunlan is avoiding his question.

      Yunlan never told the truth about Zhang Yi to Shen Wei for he might get really worried. Zhang Yi is the eldest son of one of his father rival in the business. As he only tell to Shen Wei his a blind date, to them a "Blind Date" is one of the candidates for a shot out. Zhang Yi is like Yunlan. Since Yunlan is on the top.  He need  to challenge Yunlan for a shot out. If Yunlan refuse he needs to kill him. His body guards call him on the phone as they found a gun under Zhang Yi's shirt.  Luckily Shen Wei knock him out or he might shot him. "What you want to do with him, boss?" They ask. "Get rid of him" Yunlan response. That's the reason why Yunlan can't marry Shen Wei his one of the Blind Dates, all gang leader first child must compete on that challenge. Since Yunlan's father is on the top as well, many want to challenge Yunlan to get his position. That's the reason why he want to separate from his father in the first place. To have a peaceful life. But until his one of the Zhao he can't have that.