My First Love Ended Before It Begins

As the school begin Yunlan was just a first year highschool when he transfer in a certain school. Da quing was his first best friend.

     While he was introduced by his teacher to his classmates. The president of the class room welcome him. That is the first time he saw Shen Wei with his beautiful smile and that gorgeous eyes. Yunlan can't stop his heart beat as he smile back to him. But Shen Wei smile faded as he heard Yunlan surname is Zhao. "Eh?What's wrong?!" He wanted to ask. As Shen Wei gone back to his seat and never look back at him. Minute pass as he heard that Shen Wei is one of the child that his father sworn enemy. That's the end of his first love. As his so close to him but very far to reach.

     As year pass by, Yunlan work as a warehouse man for a certain paper company. His old boss is very generous to him. As they giving their boss a retirement party. His boss pat him on the shoulder. "Yunlan your new boss will be arriving one of this day, since you've been working longer than anybody here can you assist him somehow?"
Yunlan nod, "Yes sir! Anything for you! I hope the new boss is as nice as you sir!" His boss laugh, sure his my nephew! Just like me his very generous to his employees as well as a hard worker." As they both laugh and cheer their glasses.

     As the day came all employees are all present to welcome their new boss.  Yunlan is the representative of the laborers in the warehouse. While the officers welcome their new boss, Yunlan is ready to welcome him with a warm smile. But as he saw whose his boss is, his smile faded as he became pale. Looking back at him is Shen Wei his arch enemy in their school. As all the memory keep flooding him. The pain, the humiliation, the fighting and that day as he accidentally kiss him. He wanted to shout and to back out. As Shen Wei shake his hand and make a fake smile. "Nice to meet you again Yunlan!" As he almost crushed Yunlan's hand. Everybody was looking at them and thought they were long lost best friend, unknown to them they're both enemies that they seen each other for a very long time.

   "I can't believe will see each other here! You, as a warehouse man?" Yunlan made a fake laugh, "Yes! What a coincidence? Your my boss now!" As they both intensly stared at one another. Da quing is the only one who knows their secret. As he both look at them.

     Minute pass, "Noooo!!!!" As Yunlan want to bang his head on the table. Da quing and Guo look at him. "What's wrong with your friend?" Guo ask. "Love life!" Da quing answer. Yunlan shout to him, "What are you talking about? Why him? There so many people to be my boss! Why him?" As he almost cried to Da quing. "At least you can continue your love life now his here?" Yunlan shut Da quing's mouth with his hand, "Don't ever say that again! Or I'll murder you!" As he shake Da quing. Guo on the other hand looked puzzled to them. As someone cough behind them. Mr. Chu is not please that they're not doing their job. As all of them scattered as they bringing the other boxes to the warehouse.

     A minute before lunch break, Yunlan was called by his boss. As Yunlan face Shen Wei, he take off his hat, " Yunlan since my secretary is still sick can you be my secretary for a while?" Yunlan want to pop his eyes off. "But sir I don't know what's the work of being a secretary. I'm only a warehouse man." As Shen Wei smirk, "Really? But I see in your files you've finished college? So, why are you working at a warehouse only? And to my knowledge as well your family is rich and have a big business? What happened? Why are you here?" Yunlan was speechless, as he almost clutches his hat. "Do you want me to call your father, to tell him your working for me?" As he smirked. Yunlan swallowed hard, "When will I start!" As he make a fake smile. "What if I say right now? Can you make me a tea please and could you get me this file?!" As he get back to work. Yunlan want to pounce on him. But he can't let Shen Wei tell to his father his working to them. As his lunch break is cancelled.

     Night came as all the workers gone, Yunlan and Shen Wei is the only ones left. As Yunlan filling the papers and documents. Shen Wei suddenly embrace him from behind. Yunlan almost jump. "Yunlan do you remember what you done to me when were in highschool!" Yunlan laugh a little. "I didn't meant to kiss you back then, I was saving the girl from the bucket of pail! I didn't know your proposing to her!" Shen Wei suddenly turn Yunlan around, "Well let's continue what you started!" As Shen Wei shout. "What?! Sir! No sir!" As Shen Wei about to kiss him. Yunlan fell off the table. As he stand up, "Whoo! It's only a dream!" As he look at the clock it's pass midnight. He was suprise his the only one left in the office. And was lock in. "Whatta! He left me! That jerk!" As he tried to open the office door and scream for help. Luckily a security guard heard him as he unlock the door. "Mr. Shen Wei said your already left! I didn't know your still in here?" The security guard said. As Yunlan went red and wanted to scream.

     Yunlan went home almost morning, weary and tired. As he dive at his bed. Da quing was awaken at the other bed. "Yunlan! It's almost morning?!" Yunlan answer him in a muffled voice. "I'll get him!" He told himself.  As he tried to sleep.