An Akward Situation

As Yunlan and Shen Wei were walking he bump into someone that he never want to see his ex wife with his new boyfriend on his side.

    "Well hello there Shen Wei." As she looked to Yunlan from head to toe. "Whose this guy your new boyfriend?" She ask. Yunlan suddenly went to his side and cling to his shoulder, "Fiance! Miss! I suppose your Rung Shu his ex wife?" Suddenly his ex wife remember him. "Oh! Your their warehouse man! I remember you! You almost ruin my wedding!" As his new boyfriend went to his side. Shen Wei you have no taste in finding a new boyfriend his just a warehouse guy?" Shen Wei almost gonna defend Yunlan. As Yunlan introduce himself, "Maybe you know my family name the Zhao? As in Zhao Yunlan?" The new boyfriend of Rung Shu went pale, "No way! Your Zhao Yunlan! Your one of our big sponsors and producer in our show!" Rung Shu suddenly looked at his boyfriend. "And I think I should pull out my company there in your show for disrespecting me!" As the boyfriend of Rung Shu try to reason with him. But he just wave his hand and his body guards came and took away the annoying guy that's bothering them. As he walk away with Shen Wei.

     Shen Wei was speechless as Yunlan cling to his shoulder. He never seen Yunlan so mad before and doing that signal as his body guards came. He thought they were alone and didn't notice they're being followed by his body guards. "Yunlan are they always by your side?" Yunlan looked at him with queer in his eyes. "Who?" As Shen Wei continue, "Your body guards?"
As Yunlan sigh, "Yes, it's because of my father, he made some friends as well as enemies. In this kind of business you must be alert always or you'll be eaten alive." Shen Wei looked puzzled at him. "Your in a construction business only right?" As Yunlan smirk, "Xiao Wei....Xiao Wei....you better not know our other business. That's why I don't want to go back home." Shen Wei felt guilty as his the responsible on why Yunlan is back in his father's arm. "I'm sorry." He said. Yunlan understand him. "Don't! At least now I can defend you to anyone  that will hurt you." As he kiss him on his cheek. Shen Wei suddenly hug Yunlan arms and lean his head on him. Yunlan can stop smiling as he kiss his boyfriend head.

     As they were walking in the garden of the mall. Shen Wei bought a cotton candy flower, "Here eat this I know you like sweets!" Yunlan smirk and took a piece of it as he was eating Shen Wei suddenly take a picture of him. Yunlan was suprise  and try to stop him, forgetting the cotton candy still in his mouth. And suddenly Shen  Wei pull him for a kiss,  taking the cotton candy from his mouth. Yunlan want to pop his eyes off and blushed. "I didn't know sweets is delicious coming from you?" As Shen Wei lingers his hand on his waist. Yunlan was shocked and didn't know how to respond on that as Shen Wei take advantage on that and kiss him again. Yunlan drop the cotton candy on the floor as he hold Shen Wei's head and neck to deepen that sweet kiss. They didn't know what hours they're doing it as passerby look at them, "Hey looked aren't they sweet!" One of them said. Upon hearing it, Yunlan suddenly came back to reality and break the kiss. Seeing his Shen Wei is very red with swollen lips. "We better get going." As he himself is red from embarrassment as well. But as he try to take his hands off on Shen Wei's hair it stick like a gum. "Oh! No!" Said Yunlan. And it hurt Shen Wei as he pull his hand away from him. His hands were full of cotton candy and forgot it as he hold Shen Wei's hair. As they walk toward the bathroom while Yunlan holding Shen Wei's hair and shoulder. Many people arch their brow and said, "Look! How caring his boyfriend is, he can't keep his hands off on him. One of the people said. Making Yunlan laugh of embarrassment. Luckily when they were at the bathroom no one is inside it. As Yunlan lock the door and wash his hand as well as Shen Wei's back hair. He can't help to feel the soft hair of Shen Wei while massaging it to take the sticky candy off. As he felt his body getting hot. He was brought by reality when Shen Wei almost shriek as his shirt is almost wet. Yunlan hurriedly get a tissue paper to dry Shen Wei's hair and shirt. As he see a hand dryer. He made Shen Wei take off his shirt. First Shen Wei didn't want to. "Look there's no one here just the two of us! Hurry give me that, to dry your shirt quickly. As Shen Wei took off his shirt. Yunlan can't help to marvel Shen Wei's body even though he got thin in this past few days he still have that muscular body with fine abs. As Shen Wei gave Yunlan his shirt, he blushed automatically when he see how Yunlan look at him. Yunlan laugh a little for he was caught by Shen Wei drooling at his body. As he busy himself to make the shirt dry. Someone outside were trying to open the bathroom door. They  all freeze, as Yunlan suddenly pull the half naked Shen Wei to one of the comfort room cubicle and close it. As the door open. Many customer came. Yunlan forget his embracing the half naked Shen Wei in his arms. He only felt it when Shen Wei shiver onto his hold. He forgot the the comfort room has an aircon and Shen Wei is freezing and his shirt is still wet. Yunlan has no choice but to take off his jacket and place it onto Shen Wei's bare body. Shen Wei look at him with pleading eyes. As if he wants more from Yunlan. "Are you still cold?" As he rubbed Shen Wei's body. He didn't know it making Shen Wei's body flustered. As Shen Wei hold him tightly and his hands went under his shirt. Yunlan almost yelp, because Shen Wei's hands is quiet cold. "Yunlan..." As if his waiting for his permission. Yunlan rubbed his back, "It's okey honey if you're still cold you can rubbed your hands as much as you want. Making Shen Wei smile on that. He didn't anticipate Shen Wei pull half of his shirt off and press his bare body on him making Yunlan hot and almost shout. As Yunlan cover his mouth with his hands. He tried not to moan at it for it might alert the other people outside.