Healing your broken soul

As Shen Wei emerge with the sleeping Yunlan in his arms. The bodyguards panick a little as they saw Yunlan's wounds. Shen Wei just signal them to open the car.

Minute pass, as Shen Wei see a bus station. He told the driver to leave them there. The two body guards look at each other. "Where are you taking our boss?! We can't leave him with you?!" As Shen Wei ignored their words and went out of the car, carrying Yunlan with him. He suddenly went to a bus followed by the two body guards. When the bus was about to leave. Shen Wei suddenly got off it with Yunlan on his arms. Leaving the two body guards on the bus. As he smirked on them and get on to another bus. Yunlan stir on his sleep. He half open his eyes, "Where we going?" As Shen Wei whispered to him, "I'm running away with you!" Yunlan just laugh on it as slumber took him back away. Shen Wei laid Yunlan's head on his lap. Shen Wei can't stop caressing his hair. "Any moment now Yunlan, you'll be free. As Shen Wei kiss his head. And call Da quing.

Next morning, as Yunlan pop up his cute eyes, he was suprise they were in a little cottage on a small bed fit for only two. As he tried to sit up. Shen Wei embrace him from behind. "Sssshhhh.....go back to sleep. Don't worry I'm here to protect you. As he made Yunlan snuggle to him. Yunlan can't stop his heart beating faster as if it wants to come out. "Did we just elope?" As he looked to Shen Wei beautiful face. But Shen Wei is sleeping soundly, as he embrace him. He can't help himself to kiss that soft pink lips infront of his face. Making Shen Wei stir in his sleep.

"Your pretty bad guy. You don't want me to go to sleep. As he open his beautiful eyes. Yunlan almost swallow hard as Shen Wei lick his own lips, suddenly he plunged into Yunlan plumb lips. As he easily get Yunlan's to open his mouth, his tongue dive into his. As he taste the sweetness of Yunlan. Yunlan moan on it. Shen Wei suddenly flipped him under his. As he rain Yunlan with many kisses. When he kiss Yunlan's neck he also bit on it. And he suddenly pulled out Yunlan's polo shirt. Yunlan was shock as many buttons fly everywhere. Shen Wei's kisses still continue to, descending on his body. Yunlan can feel his body getting hot as that soft lips of Shen Wei keep sucking on his both nipples. He suddenly clutches Shen Wei's hair just to encourage him to go further. As Shen Wei's hands pull Yunlan trousers with his undie on it. And continue to go further as he swallowed Yunlan whole. Yunlan can't help to arch his body. As he felt his body is on fire. Then Shen Wei's hand suddenly slip at the back of Yunlan, while sucking him whole. Yunlan suddenly shout Shen Wei's name as the fingers of Shen Wei pushed and pulled into him. His body shivered, as he didn't know what hours they keep doing this until he release into Shen Wei's mouth and slumber took all over him again.

An hour or two Yunlan awaken by a splashes sound of water. As he tried to reach for his companion he was gone. And tried to sit up to scan the place and also to find his clothes that is nowhere to be found. Suddenly a wet Shen Wei came from the bathroom as he throw him some new clothes and towels." Here go! Take a bath and put on some new clothes." Yunlan can't help to marvel on Shen Wei beautiful curves and body. As he took off the towel and put up some new clothes.
He notice Yunlan gawking at him, he blushes as he throw his own towel to him. "Stop looking at me! And take a bath!" Yunlan jolted from his dream, as he tried to stand up he slipped on the blanket that he step and almost fall. Luckily Shen Wei caught him. Like a princess caught by his prince they post. As they stare in each other eyes. Shen Wei suddenly close his eyes and almost kiss Yunlan. Until Yunlan realize his naked in Shen Wei arms. He became red and panic and dashed away at Shen Wei. As he gone to the bathroom to wash. Shen Wei was a little disapointed again but as he saw the clothes and towels that Yunlan left. He can't stop thinking on what will he do next.

As Yunlan finished his bath, that's when he realized his towel and clothes is still outside. "Honey! Could you pass the towel and clothes to me!" No answer came. As Yunlan peek to the room, there were no one there. "Where is he?" As he tiptoe to the room to get his towel and clothes, Shen Wei suddenly caught him at the back. As they fall into the bed. Yunlan was mortified for being unaware that his honey had attack him from behind. As Shen Wei cage him. "I thought you are trained to be aware if you have an enemy sneaking into you!" As he kiss Yunlan's neck. "I'm suprise that my own angel would attacked me as he laugh. And suddenly flipped Shen Wei whose busy kissing him from his neck. "Since you attack me, do you mind if I wipe my wet body unto you?!" Shen Wei realize his mistake. "Don't you dare Yunlan!" But Yunlan still do it as he press his wet body unto him and deepen his kiss. Shen Wei tried to shoved him for his new clothes is getting wet. But as he felt Yunlan body press unto him, his hands suddenly tighten his hold unto that wet body of his, as he touched every inch of Yunlan's back. Yunlan yelp when Shen Wei squeeze his ass. Making him realize his getting cold now and put up his new clothes. Shen Wei on the other hand almost slapped him from behind cause his new clothes is now already wet. Yunlan just laugh at him. "Just put on some new clothes and let explore this new place you have taken me!" He said. As he kissed Shen Wei to apologise for what he did.