The Game Of Love

In Zhao's resident, "Did you find my son?" Xin ci ask his men. One of them show a picture of Yunlan holding a bouquet with Shen Wei.
"What is this?!"He suddenly stand.
"Don't tell me they're married?"

As in the cottage of Yunlan and Shen Wei. While they're eating lunch, "Where did you get this house?" Ask Yunlan while eating his noodles. "A friend of my father gave this to him as my father gave it to me if I want a vacation or something like that?" As he seated next to Yunlan. Shen Wei notice something on Yunlan's lips. As he take a napkin and almost wipe it off. But another idea came to view, as he suddenly hold Yunlan's face and take the thing out of Yunlan's lips by licking it. Yunlan almost drop his chopsticks and blushed. "It taste noodles" Shen Wei said. As he release his hold to him and realized what's he done. He become red as crimson and turn. As he tried to stop the awkward thing, "Yunlan I want to know if we could example get married, would you really gonna take my family name?" As he took a spoonful of rice and turn again so Yunlan might not see, as he blushed again. Yunlan suddenly stop his eating, as he laughed a little, "Yes! For you I'll do anything!" As eyes look worried. "Just promise me my son, you will adopt him." Shen Wei suddenly took his hands making Yunlan jolt in the process. "I promise to you! I'll adopt and love him as one of son!" As Shen Wei continue his eating. Yunlan almost want to laugh on what Shen Wei is doing, making him think on how to escape his family. "Tomorrow will be going back?" He ask Shen Wei. Shen Wei almost choked on his eating. "What?! But why? Don't you like it here?" Shen almost want to pop his eyes off."You know I can't hide from my family and enemy, that long. They will surely find me and the kids, they need our protection." Shen Wei want to protest but as he think about it, Yunlan is correct on this. "Then why not we spend the whole day in town, I've heard they having a feast! Since it's gonna be our last day here?" Yunlan nod at it. "But still...."As he pulled Shen Wei unto him. "I still didn't thank you for wiping my lips with your sweet tongue of yours. As he gave Shen Wei a sloppy kiss. Making Shen Wei hotter than ever, as he responds back. Shen Wei suddenly made him sit on his lap. As he grip Yunlan tightly over him. Rubbing and feeling each other but Yunlan suddenly break the kiss. "If we continue this we will never go back to the feast!" He breathless said. On the other hand a flustered Shen Wei calm his nerve. "Your right we should stop for a while!" But as Yunlan about to stand. Shen Wei suddenly kiss him again and moan on it. As he break the kiss, "Sorry your so delicious I can't get enough of you!" As they both agree they will continue it again after the feast.

After they have eaten, they went to the town again. As the town's people is decorating their town and many game booths are already in place. While they're walking, Yunlan see something in the arcade game, a claw vending machine. As he pull Shen Wei there, "Give me some coins!" He ask. "Do you like stuff toys? We can buy it to a nearby store." Said Shen Wei. But Yunlan won't yield at it. As he looked at him with puppy eyes. He want to get a stuff toy for his angel. Well his angel never know that. As Shen Wei gave him some coins. "I don't understand you? Why do you want a toy in that vending machine, when we can buy it?" Yunlan suddenly silent Shen Wei as he begin to drop the claw, he almost got the toy but not quiet successful. As he tried it again. Shen Wei was not interested at first but when Yunlan kept tossing the coins in the machine and not succeeding in getting a single stuff toy. "Did he really want to get that toy badly? It's only a small monkey? " He whispered to himself. But the kiss they have done still lingering in his mind. As he touched his lips it inspire him to get that toy for his sexy Yunlan. " Let me try it?" As Yunlan first don't want to stop but his angel step him aside. As he play the game and the claw move, he suddenly switch it to get the toy. And successfully he did.Yunlan want to pop his eyes off and little disapointed, because he wanted to get that monkey himself for Shen Wei. As Shen Wei gave it to Yunlan with a smile. "You two make a nice pair!" He tease Yunlan. "Thanks! But I was supposed to give it to you!" He pout, as he walk away with the toy monkey. "Did I miss something here?" Said the puzzle Shen Wei as he run after Yunlan. For he wanted a kiss of thank you instead. Poor Shen Wei.

"What's wrong?" Ask Shen Wei while stopping Yunlan. But Yunlan kept on sulking like a kid with the stuff toy monkey on his side. As he saw another chance to boast his ego, the spinning wheel. Where you have to bullseye the little balloons with a dart, to get the prize.
A small cup with a heart shape. He remembered Shen Wei love to drink tea. As Yunlan tried it. And not quiet successfully. As he only got a small plate. "Am I getting rusty on this?" He question himself. While Shen Wei want to get Yunlan's affection back and tried the game. As he success in getting the cup that Yunlan want. Yunlan almost drop the plate in frustration, as Shen Wei handed him the cute cup. He made a fake smile on it so his angel might not be disappointed. As the booth owner gave him a plastic bag for the teacup and small plate, "Your very lucky pal! You got a boyfriend who won a cup for you!" Yunlan tried to laugh on it, "Yes, very lucky!" As Shen Wei was ready for a kiss. Yunlan tried another game and another in which his angel is winning it all for him. "I never thought that this will be fun!" Said Shen Wei. As he is the one that kiss the sulking Yunlan. Shen Wei suddenly notice Yunlan's mood. "What's wrong? Aren't you happy I'm winning them all for you!" Yunlan want to wyn on it but as he see his angel is having fun and happy, he tried to smile on him. "Yes! I'm very happy!" While trying to carry the toys that Shen Wei won for him. As they were walking he didn't notice Shen Wei was pulled by some guys in an alley. "Hey! Pal! I think your loaded with that boy toy of yours, give us your money?!" As one of them demanded it. Shen Wei was ready to fight when out of nowhere. Yunlan put a gun on their boss head. And demanded Shen Wei to be released.
The guy laugh a little. "You know, you won't hit us the same time! And one of us will get you!" Said the boss. Yunlan almost click the gun. As the boss made his minions release Shen Wei. "Don't you ever run after us, or the Zhao will take care of you!" The boss became pale. "Your one of the Zhao?!" As Yunlan smirk on it, as he pointed to a nearby building, a shooter were aiming for the boss head. "One wrong move and your gang will be a goner!" As he took Shen Wei with him and walk away leaving the gang members fearing for their life. They are mark now by the Zhao.

"Where did you get that gun? Ask Shen Wei. Yunlan suddenly click it to him and water just shoot on Shen Wei's face. As Yunlan laugh hard on it. "It's only a toy?" He laugh as he wipe the face of an irritated Shen Wei. "And what about the shooter?" Yunlan face suddenly change. "They found us I told you so, but don't worry their only here to guard us." Shen Wei arch a brow, "You mean it's not only one but two?" As he face him. "I don't know but usually they are group. "Let's just spend the night away here and forget about them!" Suddenly Yunlan heard the program begin as the music played. He suddenly pull Shen Wei on the dance floor with the other couples. Shen Wei suddenly blushed, I didn't know how to dance?'' Yunlan laugh at it, "Well I have both left feet too!" As he embrace Shen Wei and dance the night away while the towns people light the fireworks. Shen Wei was so happy as Yunlan having fun on their run away game even if it's just a short time. As he was suprise as Yunlan kiss him on the dance floor. As the sky is filled with lights from the fireworks.