Winning You Back

Next day as Yunlan jogging with his son Yang yan, "So how's the date?" Yunlan was suprise his son mentioned that. "Nothing happened, I told you we just talk." His son never believe, "Really? Then why did you went home in the afternoon?" As he was about to say something.  He was suprise Shen Wei was jogging their way with his son too.

     "Whatta?!"  Yunlan almost say. As Shen Wei greet them and his son. "Hey!Dad! We will go this way! See you at the house!" As he pull Weylan to him and jogged away from them.
"When does the two of them became friends?" His thoughts were cut by Shen Wei smile. "I didn't know you jogged this way too? How coincidence?'' Yunlan look curious to him, "It's near to our house! How about you? Why your here?" As Shen Wei demonstrate his jogging too. "Come on? You want to race? Anyone who win will give him his wish? We just gonna run toward the coffee shop!" Yunlan is getting second thoughts, Shen Wei is a great runner than him back then. "Or are you chickening out?" Said Shen Wei. Yunlan defend himself, "I'm gonna make you eat my dust!" He said to him. As he shout, "Ready! Set! Go!" Then they bought dashed away. At first Yunlan is winning but as the coffee shop appeared at their vision, Shen Wei suddenly run faster than him. Beating him up. As they almost lost their breath. "What's your wish?" Ask Yunlan. Shen Wei straight forward said to him, "You! I want you!" Yunlan was shocked at what he said. As Shen Wei kiss him abruptly in the morning were by standards and people are walking.

     As Shen Wei break the kiss, Yunlan was shocked and speechless. "I hope you oblige to my wish." Yunlan suddenly notice people looking back at them, waiting for his answer. As he have no choice but to say, "Yes." People suddenly cheer and clapped. Making them blushed. As Yunlan pulled him out to some place where no spectators will watched them.
"Where safe here..." Said Yunlan. But he was cut off by Shen Wei sudden kiss. Yunlan shoved him a little, "What are you doing?!" As Shen Wei smile at him, "Getting my price!" As he continue to kiss him. Yunlan struggle to free himself but his melting into the kiss, as he suddenly respond back by clinging his hands to his neck. As they both break the kiss they are almost breathless and blushing as well. As Shen Wei laid his head on Yunlan. "You didn't know how you make me crazy for you!" As he breathlessly said. Yunlan smile on that.

     As the two kids wait for their father. "Hey! Girly did we still have to wait for them. Yang yan looked back at Waylen. "Calm down Yang yan your doing this for your Dad!" He internally said. As he made a fake smile to Waylen, "My name is Yang yan not Girly. We just need to wait if our plan works." Waylen boast, "My father is the champion in the running team, your father is only second. So I know my father will win him!" Yang yan didn't how much he can withstand Waylen air. But he must be patient for his father happiness. As they saw the two adult jogging while holding hands. "Yes!" Yang yan shout. Making Waylen jerk in suprise. "Our plan works!"

     As Shen Wei about to leave, "So, tomorrow can we go out on a date?"
As Yunlan think, unknown to him Shen Wei have his schedule. "Give me your cellphone!" As Yunlan gave to Shen Wei his cellphone. Shen Wei text his number, "Call me or text me what time I can get you at your office." Yunlan want to pop his eyes off. "How do you know I have nothing to do tomorrow?" As Shen Wei kiss him. "It's a secret... And beside your mine again. It means I have the right to have a date with my boyfriend!" Yunlan suddenly shut his mouth by placing his hands on him. "Not infront of the kids." He whispered. But Shen Wei speak loudly. "I won you fair and square! Your mine now and forever!" The children laugh. Making Yunlan red. "Okey...okey! Fine! We're going on a date tomorrow! I'll text you the  time." Shen Wei whispered back to him, "You'd better  be or I'm going in your office to fetch you." As Yunlan smirk, "Your getting bolder now, because you won me over?" As Shen Wei pinched his cheeks, "Your so cute when your getting mad!" As Yunlan swat his hand. "Ha! Your taking advantage of my generosity!"
As Shen smile on him, "Not really! But maybe tomorrow!" As he embrace Yunlan for the last time. As he call his son and went to their car, they speed away. "So, Dad! Do you have fun in running?" Ask Yang yan. "Do you have anything to do in this?" His father ask. Yang yan suddenly run toward his house, as his father run after him.

     As night came, Yunlan dive at his bed for his very tired from today's event. But he can't help to smile as he looked at his cellphone. Shen Wei took a picture of himself and gave him his phone number. " Ah!Xiao Wei, Xiao Wei! I thought I have already forgotten you already. Why your still in my heart! If you broken my heart again I might not survive this time. As sleep took him, unknown to him someone beeping at his cellphone. Da quing was suprised as someone ring the doorbell. As he open it Shen Wei was there with flowers on his hands. "What are you doing in this forsaken night?!" Ask Da quing. "Can I see Yunlan please."

     As Da quing open the door for him, "Wait here! I'm just gonna call Yunlan." As Shen Wei grip his arms.
"Where is his room? I wanna suprise him." Da quing want to pop his eyes off. "No! Yunlan might get mad at me!" But suddenly someone said, "Yes! You can!" It was Yang yan, Yunlan son. "Uncle! You can suprise Dad! His in his room at the right. Brown door. It's unlocked you can come in there!" As he gleefully said.
"What a nice child!" As he rubbed his hair. Da quing felt dreaded, Yunlan might shout at him tomorrow.

     As he tiptoe to Yunlan's room and open the door. It was a large room with dim lights. As his price is sleeping naked under the mattress. That he never knew. He quickly lock the room. As he ready his flowers for Yunlan. And call his name, Yunlan neither stir nor move.  He tried again this time he got near to his ear. As Yunlan eyes snapped open, his instinct kick in, as he flipped his intruder and almost punch him. "It's me! Shen Wei!" He shout. Yunlan suddenly stop as he recognized Shen Wei. "What are you doing in my room?!" Shen Wei became red and speechless as he saw Yunlan's bare body. Yunlan on the other hand just realized what's in his state. As he scream and cover himself with the mattress. His body guards barge in the door. Da quing and Yang yan came as well. As they saw the sight, "Shen Wei?!" Said Da quing. While Yang yan said, "Uncle! You must take responsibility to my Dad!" He shout.