The Scene In The Infirmary Room

Next morning in the workplace everyone is avoiding Shen Wei even his boss would not look at him. As he ask Yunlan what happened when he got drunk.

Yunlan explained to him everything . "Oh! My god! Wifey! They're calling you the incredible hulk when you get drunk and angry!" As Yunlan laugh, Shen Wei on the other hand was mortified. As he suddenly remembered he called his boss, "Jerk!" Yunlan suddenly embrace Shen Wei to him. "At least now, they know not to make you drink alcohol!" As he kissed Shen Wei on the head. When Shen Wei turn he saw Scott looking at them. He suddenly kissed Yunlan passionately. Making Yunlan respond back. As Scott turn and walk away. Shen Wei suddenly break the kiss with a satisfied smile on his lips.

As Yunlan helping Da quing outside, in carrying the boxes they need in the factory, he heard something click like a camera. As he looked at the bushes something shiny blind his eyes, as he saw a man taking his picture he suddenly ran after him and never noticing his getting farther away from his work place. Da quing saw him chasing someone. As he gone back inside to call Shen Wei. While Yunlan is chasing after the man he never know that the guy had a companion. He was suprise someone knock him at the head. As he fall and blackout. But before he went unconscious. He heard Scott called his name. In reality Scott was hired by his cousin Su Yee to watch over him. As he saw what happened, he manage to knockdown both man and took the cellphone. As he help the unconscious Yunlan. Shen Wei and Da quing came. As Scott remember what a strong and jealous wifey is Shen Wei he better give Yunlan to him and take care of the two men.
"What happened?!" Said Shen Wei. As Scott handed him Yunlan to him. "That two men knock out your husband and about to kidnapped him! Do you know why?" As he lied and called the police with his phone. Shen Wei lift Yunlan and shake his head. As he went back to the factory with Yunlan and Da quing. When they are gone, Scott never called the police but Su Yee. As he report on what happened, "I think they have found them!"

When Yunlan wake up Shen Wei was beside him. "The camera!" As he was about to sit up, but he got a head ache and laid his head on the pillow again. "What happened?" Shen Wei suddenly took his hand, "Why are you so reckless! That two guy almost took you away from us?" Da quing suddenly said, "Luckily Scott was there and knocked down the two guys!" Shen Wei make a hump sound. "I just don't get it?! Why his always there when you needed his help like his always looking at you!" He madly said. "The camera do you get it?" Yunlan ask. Shen Wei looked puzzle to him. "What camera are talking about there's none!"

In the Zhao's resident, "Sir! Our spy sent some pictures!" Xin CI was not in a mood in seeing anything for he has lost a son and grandson, but as he looked at the pictures, he almost stand up. Where did you get this pictures?!" He shout almost causing his minions to jump in fright. But they never notice that he was about to cry.

In lunch time, Shen Wei and Yunlan eat silently at the infirmary room. For Yunlan is still dizzy by the impact on his head. Suddenly he lay his head on Shen Wei shoulder. "Sorry." He said. Shen Wei just look at him. "Why?" While Yunlan continue, "For not thinking straight! And made you worried. I was afraid that picture might be given to my father." Shen Wei just smile on him.
Making Yunlan look at his angel. "Am I forgiven?" Shen Wei laugh a little. He love seeing his sweet Yunlan begging like a lost puppy. He can't help himself to devour him there but as he tried not to for they are at work. And just gave him a sweet kiss on the head while caressing it. While his other hand clutches the bed sheets trying to suppress his desire for him. But instead the clueless Yunlan on the other hand snuggle unto Shen Wei feeling relax and safe into his hold not knowing his making Shen Wei blushed and flustered. "Xiao Wei!" Batting his eyes on him. "You silly fox, your always forgiven, you know that?" Said Shen Wei. But Yunlan suddenly cling to his neck and nuzzle into him. Making Shen Wei hold him tightly and without warning he kiss Yunlan hungrily. Yunlan was suprise and almost yelp as he felt Shen Wei's hand went inside his uniform. As he moan into the kiss, the bell ring indicating the lunchtime is finished. He wyn when he felt Shen Wei stop the kiss and his hands withdraw from him. As he saw how red in desired his Shen Wei is. He can't help to feel giddy in his heart. "I have to go now, just rest here. I will tell the supervisor so we can go home early." As Shen Wei about to leave, Yunlan hold his hand and kiss it. "I'll be waiting!" He said while biting his own lips. Making Shen Wei pause for a while because his mezmerize on that plump, soft, pink lips of Yunlan. Breaking his dream state as someone tap him on the shoulder. Scott was there as he said, "Hey, It's time to go to work!" As he first to walk outside making Shen Wei irks on him. "Is he watching them the whole time! The nerve!" He wanted to shout. But he notice Yunlan suddenly laughing at him. "What?!" As he gaze to Shen Wei, "Your so cute when you blushed but cuter when angry, because even your ears getting red. Shen Wei hold his hot ears, "Am not!" As he speed away from Yunlan. Unknown to him it made Shen Wei's heart skip a beat and forgetting Scott incident. As Yunlan laid himself to the bed still he hold his lips, lingering on Shen Wei's soft lips on him a while ago.