The Unexpected Reunion

As years pass by Yunlan become the president of their construction company and  married too. To someone else her name is
Hui Yin. The daughter of a we'll known family and they have one son Yang yan. But Hui Yin life is not that long as she got sick and died, leaving their son to  Yunlan.

     When Hui Yin died the last beat of Yunlan's heart died with her. As Yunlan's heart become tough as steel. The father that he feared becomes him as well. As time goes by Yunlan's became his father. And Da quing is his right man.

     As Yunlan's reading some papers he need to sign, Da quing came with some bad news about his son, "Mr. Zhao the teacher of the school of Yang yan wants to see you!" Yunlan whose busy at his work tell him that Da quing should go instead of him.
But as Da quing continue, "Yang yan had a fight with some classmate of his, the name is Weylan, his the son of Shen Wei...."  Yunlan suddenly loose his grip on the folder. "His what son?" As Da quing repeat the name, "Shen Wei." As Yunlan smirk, "Maybe I should go, I want my son to know I'm at his side." Da quing had a bad feeling about it, "Do you mean you want to see Shen Wei again, I heard he had divorce his wife because of infidelity. Yunlan was shocked on that news, "Really? Maybe I would."

     The next day while Yang yan wait for his father, Shen Wei came with Weylan. As they sit at the principal office. Weylan can't help to smirk at Yang yan whose also looking mad at him. As Yunlan came, Shen Wei was shocked he didn't know Yang yan is the child of Yunlan. As he stand up to greet him. Yunlan just wave at him and not even smile back. As they both sit at the opposite. Shen Wei can't help to look at him lovingly. For his heart want to reach for him again. Even though it's been a years pass by. He still look the same but his warm smile faded and that cute eyes of his is gone, replace by a fierce tiger ready to pounce on anyone that strikes him. Yunlan's son notice the father of Weylan is looking at his father differently like a long lost lover. While his cold father not even bat an eyes on him.

     As the principal came they talk about the fight that happened in the basketball area, as the principal come up on a solution so the two boys may become friends.  They will be cleaning the gym together for one week. Yunlan never agree on that, "I believe my son is not the first one that make the fight! He was offended because that guy told him, he throws a ball like a girl!" But Shen Wei defend his son, "But he did not need to punch him on the eye for that!" He shout. But Yunlan reply, "And why your son have the right to tell my son his like that?! As the two fathers is the one that is fighting now. The principal got a headache as he strike the table everyone look at him. "Please sir! Don't fight infront of your children. As we have resolved on what to do, they will clean up the gym and that is final!" The principal almost lost his calmness.

     As they both about to leave Shen Wei suddenly walk towards Yunlan. "Can we talk just the two of us?" Yunlan looks at him coldly as he said, "Sorry I'm busy." As he was about to turn, Shen hold his arm. "Please!" Yunlan was about to say no, when his son look at him. He have forgotten his son is at his side. "Dad, why don't you talk to him?" Shen Wei can't help to smile on Yunlan's son. "At least that little rascal is an angel in disguise for him." As Yunlan oblige to his offer. "Okey will meet tomorrow evening at the coffee shop "Amour" okey. Shen can't help to smile on that word, "It means love or lover in French word." As Yunlan is the one speaking on that. Shen Wei agree.

     At the time came Shen Wei was a little bit nervous his son Weylan never seen his father like that? "His only meeting that cold father of Yang yan why his fidgeting at everything. It can't be?" He wonder. When he was little her mother and father always fight. They never notice he heard everything. "Why your still cold to me?! After I have gave you a beautiful child! You still didn't love me?!" She almost cried. "You know whom I love from the beginning! We have an agreement that this is just a show marriage, we don't love each other!" That's when he heard a slapped. His mother slapped his father, "Until now you still love that man, Yunlan?! His already married someone else! And forgotten you! For what you did to him!" But his father replied, "I still love him you know that!" Her mother burst into crying, "You will have your divorce but not now! I won't let you have it!" As she stormed out of the house. That's the last time he saw his mother, for she was always partying outside with her artist friends until she met a man that she love and divorce her father. Leaving him to his father without turning back to look at him. His father was devasted and look so lonely. He always put a smile for him but he knows he longs for the love he lost. And now he never seen his father looking so happy in seeing that man who is cold as ice. As he help his father with his tie. "Papa do you like that guy?" His father suddenly freeze. "What are you talking about, I'm just meeting him for old times sake his my classmate back then." As his looking at another direction. Waylen smile on him. He knows if his father is lying his ears is getting red. As he finished his tie, "Go and get him!" His father paused for a while, "What?!" His son smile on him. "If I am him I will be smitten by your beautiful face of yours. If he still not, do you like to kidnapped him?" As he arch his brow. His father was a bit suprised, "Stop talking nonsense! Where did you get that idea?!" As he turned to leave. His son shout, "Good luck on your date!" Shen Wei was shocked, "How did he know!"