A Flight To Your Heart

As Shen Wei and Yunlan got board a private jet plane. "What's the matter ask Yunlan to Shen Wei, whose looking shakey. "If I told you this is my first time to ride a plane would you laugh at me? As a red Shen Wei looked at Yunlan. "Your not kidding, right? Yunlan ask.

As they boarded the plane Shen Wei can't stand still at his seat. I'm here for you Honey!" As Yunlan hold his hand. "Do you want to take a medicine on it? To take away your nerves. "No! I can handle it!" He nervously say. But Yunlan suddenly switch something on his seat. Since they're sit have many gadgets that can be use. Shen Wei seat suddenly move toward Yunlan. As that arm rest in the right of Yunlan sink. Shen Wei is snuggle now to Yunlan. "Eh? I can't believe it can do this?" As Yunlan embrace him. "Are you comfortable now?" Shen Wei blushed as he nod in it and hugged back Yunlan. As the private jet plane lift off. Shen Wei's eyes shut it and pray that the plane won't crash. While Yunlan sip his wine while enjoying the ride. It's been hours or two their still in their seat. Yunlan and Shen Wei have fallen asleep while their watching a movie. As they made their seat into a bed that automatically can descent down to be a comfortable bed. Shen Wei woke up when theirs slightly turbulence. He suddenly hold to Yunlan for dear life. Yunlan stir in his sleep as he felt Shen Wei woke up. As he took off his eye mask. "Its only a little wind nothing to worry, their always like that, if you have gone to other Asian country you will surely get nervous for they have many turbulence their." As Shen Wei looked at him with worried eyes. "Are you sure? What hours left before we can land?" Yunlan want to laugh on it, maybe two days left? America is very far from our country, maybe you could watch a movie again to make you relax or see the sky at the window. But as the plane move again, Shen Wei suddenly cling to Yunlan neck. "My dear wifey don't worry your husband is here for you!" As he envelopes him in his arm. "Wait! I'm not the wife here?!" But he can't stop his heart beat fast. As he nuzzle to Yunlan's neck. While Yunlan rubbed his back so Shen Wei's tense body would relax. As Shen Wei relax on his hold. He can't help kissing and licking Yunlan's neck. As Yunlan moan in it . He suddenly switch their door, "Do not disturb sign." As Yunlan suddenly cup Shen Wei's face and kiss him passionately. As time goes by Shen Wei got comfortable on the plane in which he can walk to the bathroom all by himself without the help of a flight stewardess whose making Yunlan jealous as she always holding Shen Wei's hand. As to make everything clear, he once pull Shen Wei to his embrace and kiss him infront of the stewardess as she blushed on it. Shen was speechless back then on why Yunlan did that. As he tried to talk to him that night but Yunlan just kiss him again and made love to him.

When morning came, Yunlan woke up at a knock on the door, " Sir in a minute we would be landing!" Said the stewardess. As he woke up his sweet angel. "Shen Wei honey, you need to wake up in a minute we would be landing. While Yunlan is dressing up, Shen Wei woke up and still a little bit dizzy, he was suprise Yunlan kiss him. "Well good morning there sunshine!" As he smiled back to him. "Here let me help you dress up!" As Yunlan touching his bare body again. Shen Wei tried to stop him, "Thanks! But I can do it on my own." As another turbulence came. Shen Wei suddenly hugged Yunlan. Yunlan smile on that as Shen Wei bare body press on him, "I knew my angel needs my help!" As he wink to a blushing Shen Wei. After a minute they have finished dressing. The plane landed, their servants welcoming them with a big banner.
Yunlan chuckled on that and whispered to Shen Wei, "Look honey! They welcoming us with open arms!" Shen Wei was suprise. As a butler Sang came, "Welcome home master Yunlan and your new bride master Shen Wei!" Shen Wei blushed a little, as he got mad to Yunlan as he laughed at the banner. "Welcome Master Yunlan and your Sweet heart Master Shen Wei!" Shen Wei want to kick Yunlan on the leg, "You did this?!" He whispered to the laughing Yunlan. His butler Sang was quiet please. "I never seen master Yunlan so happy with his bride!" Yunlan suddenly stopped and cough. He suddenly put his arms on Shen Wei isn't he pretty!" As he kiss Shen Wei infront of his servants. Butler Sang was suprise, while the maids giggled and guards almost laugh. Shen Wei was mortified on what Yunlan did. As they went to the car and speed away toward their destination "Las Vegas." The five hotel they went is owned by one of Zhao Yunlan's friend. Their room is the penthouse suite. Two bedrooms up to six guest. Their furniture is an old style brown wood with a queen size bed. As Yunlan and Shen Wei came to the room, the atmosphere is like their old bedroom but with a fantastic view of the city, a big bathroom, with glass shower room with bathtub, a big flat screen t.v and modern wood cabinet, that you can slide at the wall when not needed. The funny thing is it has a banner of "Happy Honeymoon!" While on the bed many petals of roses spread. Shen Wei blushed on it while Yunlan laugh. "I forgot to tell my friend were not married yet." Shen Wei just smile on that as he place his bag on the bed which he felt something under the petals. A whip, a hand cup and a red rope. And most of all a uniform of a cop in which the dress is so very revealing. Making Shen became red as crimson while Yunlan dashed to get the things off him and throw it to the other room. "Sorry about that!" As he laugh again. Shen Wei just smile on him and accidentally said. "Don't worry I know what's that!" As he realized what he said and blushed. While he turn his back to Yunlan and continue to open his bag to place his clothes on the cabinet. Something nag at Yunlan on what Shen Wei said. "He knew it? It can't be? Honey...Did your previous wife done it to you?" Yunlan ask in curiosity. Shen Wei averted his gaze to Yunlan and continue what's his doing. As he ignored his words. Yunlan is getting suspicious on it as he nag Shen Wei on it. "Stop it Yunlan! That is a private thing and it's all in the past!" Yunlan is getting pretty jealous. As he throw his bag on the bed and stuff his clothes in the cabinet beside Shen Wei clothes. "Please don't throw a tantrum like a child!" As he grip his arms. "It's all in the past, she drunk me back then that's why we have Weylan, after that I never touched her again! Because I can't bear to make love to someone else and she knew it. She only want my attention but not my heart, because you have already own it! What about you? You done it too! You married someone and have a child!" Shen Wei almost cried as he sat on the bed. "Yang yan is not my son...." Shen Wei was shocked on his words. I only married her to gain power in the clan but she knew I never love or would touched her. We adopt Yang yan when he was a baby so our bond would be solid." As Yunlan sit next to Shen Wei, "But it never did until she died. She knew until the end, your the one I want." As he kiss Shen Wei's hand. Shen Wei blushed and cried. As he embrace him. "I'm so.... so...sorry on what happened to you!" As Yunlan hugged him back. "Please don't tell Yang yan treat him like your son as well, I don't want him to know this."