You Like Me Too

As minute pass, that the incident happened. Yunlan can't still believe he made love to Shen Wei that night. And the biggest shock is that Shen Wei initiate it to happen. While they sit on the sofa. As he drink his coffee while Shen Wei his tea. "Aren't you gonna say anything?!" He almost shout. "I can't believe I gave you my V star to you!" As he accidentally blurted out, making Shen Wei smirk. "I'm your first?" He suddenly said. "That's not the point!" As he quickly change the subject.

     But Shen Wei suddenly went beside him making Yunlan back away a little. "You mean to say you didn't have anyone until now? You've waited for me? Unasure I might be married or have a girlfriend by now. Yunlan is now speechless as he hold the blanket tightly. "I'm getting dress!" As he was about to leave Shen Wei grip him and pull him back to his embrace. "Let's see if you can get out this?" As he suddenly kiss Yunlan hungrily. While holding him in place. As Yunlan try to struggle and wonder why his doing this? Something stir in Yunlan's heart that he thought it's already stone dead. As he didn't notice he surrender to Shen Wei wish and responded back making the blanket he hold loose as Shen Wei shoved it aside. Suddenly he stop to gaze at Yunlan perfect lean body. Yunlan blushed and about to cover it with a blanket again. But  Shen Wei stop him, as he whispered to him. "Lets do it again...." As he bit his ear knobs. Yunlan jerk for a while. As Shen Wei is so near he can inhale his scent, it intoxicated Yunlan to never end, as he nod to him.  Shen Wei smile on that, as he want to taste Yunlan again. Without warning he make love to him over and over again. As he thrust himself to Yunlan and whispered sweet promises to him. Yunlan can only clutches to his shoulder for dear life, as he moan his name over and over. It's been hours since they finished as Yunlan snuggle to Shen Wei, "What I am to you now?" He suddenly said. Looking like a lost puppy. While Shen Wei caressing his head. He was speechless on that question. "What do you mean?" As Yunlan look at him and almost cried, "I knew it! I'm just your dirty little secret! Am I!" As he stand and took his clothes and went to the bathroom to get clean up. Shen Wei was shocked, he never thought of that. What is Yunlan to him anyway? A lover? A one fling? Or  a friend with benefits? As he was about to knock to the bathroom door. The door open revealing Yunlan had already put on his clothes as he shoved Shen Wei on the side. "Let's just forget about this as if nothing happens!" As he quickly walk away. Leaving Shen Wei with nothing to say.

     As he got home, Da quing was no where to be found. He quickly laid himself to his bed and buried his head with the pillows as he cried himself to sleep. It's been a minute or two someone walk onto his room. As he took the pillows off the sleeping Yunlan he can't help to feel sorry for him. Shen Wei cradle Yunlan to his arm and kiss his forhead while Yunlan nuzzle to him. The unexpected thing happened Da quing came with full of groceries in his bag, as he was about to call Yunlan when he saw not only one pair of shoes but two. He quickly peek on the room. And saw Shen Wei cradling Yunlan in his arms. He almost shout in glee. As he quickly got out of the house to give them both of them some space.

     Yunlan woke up with bag in his eyes from crying. He was suprise as Shen Wei was beside him. He tried to cover his face so Shen Wei might not see him cry. But Shen Wei hold his wrist. "I'm sorry for not responding to you quickly, because this is a new thing to me, I never fell in love with a man before?" Yunlan head suddenly turn to him. "Do you mean I'm your first as well?" Shen Wei suddenly cup his chin, "Yes, I was so immerse in my study back then, that I don't have time for love, but when you become drunk and you poured your heart to me. First I thought I could play a game on you for my revenge but then the longer I stayed at your side. I didn't notice I'm sinking my heart to you and just like that you made my heart beat again. As he kiss Yunlan again. But Yunlan stop him. "Then what am I to you?" He ask again. "My boyfriend you silly fox!" But could we make it a secret for now. I'm still not ready to come out yet and  you too I think?" Yunlan never thought of that as well. His co workers might look at him differently if they found out. As he nod in agreement. And continue to kiss Shen Wei.

     As Shen Wei bid him farewell for a minute as he need to go home for a while. They have a family gathering in which Yunlan cannot be there, first their family are both enemies and second they didn't come out yet. Their family would be devastated to know what they done.
As he gave him a long kiss in which Yunlan would not want to pull away.  "Don't worry I will excuse myself with my family and come back here again." As he kiss him again. Yunlan felt himself in cloud nine as Shen blushed and give him a flying kiss in which he tried to reach and put it in his heart. As Shen Wei left, he can't help himself to jump for joy, only to be seen by Da quing. "You bad friend of mine! You didn't say your dating our boss!" As Yunlan try to shut him up by covering his mouth.
"Please don't tell it to anyone! We're still not ready to come out!" Da quing almost shout, "What?! And do you let him have you?" As Yunlan look away. "You fool! What if he never get serious to you?! What now?!" Yunlan face him, "Don't jinx it Da quing I really love him! Please!" As Da quing have no choice but to oblige to his friends request. As he get this wierd feeling that it will not ended in a good way.