Welcoming The New Neighbor

When Yunlan wake up, he can feel the giddy inside his heart, as he want to burst from happiness. Every wish he wanted came true a loving wife, children and an annoying best friend. What else would he wish for.

     As he took his sleeping angel to his arms, Shen Wei stir. "What? Why are you up early?" As Shen Wei nuzzle into him. "Nothing! I'm just so excited to start the day with a bright smile!" Shen Wei smile at him and little bit puzzle. "Get to sleep!" As Shen Wei pulled him back to his arms.

     Morning came and Yunlan is the one late, luckily it's Sunday. As Shen Wei finish to dress up, the children came bursting inside. Yang yan and Weylan was full of energy they suddenly jump at the sleeping beauty. "What!!!" Yunlan shout. And they discovered it's not their mother but there father. As the children run out of the room toward their uncle. "Yang yan!!!!" Shout Yunlan. Shen Wei calm down his husband while laughing. As he embrace Yunlan, "Ah! My loving husband I thought you want to welcome the day with a bright smile. Yunlan angry face suddenly change as his angel hugged him. "Oh that sweet smell of him make him calm again. As he kiss him on the neck and nuzzle unto him. "I can wake up every day like this forever!" He told himself. As much as Shen Wei wanted not to removed himself from Yunlan hold, but he need ti begin his duty as a good wife and a mother. First Yunlan didn't want to let go, but as Shen Wei whispered to him. That he will give him a suprise before they sleep. Yunlan let him go and wash at the bathroom and put his clothes on. As everybody wait for him at the dining table.

     While they were eating, suddenly they heard a knocked on the door. Everybody freez. As Yunlan peek outside if that person is safe, as he open the door. Few women stood their and was suprise as a handsome guy is their new neighbor. They blushed a little and invite Yunlan to a party to welcome him. Suddenly long arms emerge on Yunlan's waist, as Shen Wei pop behind Yunlan. The women was a little bit shocked for there are two not one handsome neighbors they have. "We would love too and can we brought our kids too!" Said Shen Wei while leaning to Yunlan shoulder. The women blushed and suprise but they gleefully agree. As they handed an apple pie to welcome them to the neighborhood.

     As they thank them and close the door. Yunlan want to laugh at what Shen Wei's done. "Oh! I smell jealousy!" He tease his wifey. "I just want them to know your out of the market and your mine!'' As he still didn't take his hands off on Yunlan.

     As the welcome party started when the Lee family came.  Shen Wei made a sweet sour pork to give to the party. The neighborhood gave them a banner welcoming the "Lee Family."  As they introduce themselves one by one to their neighbors. While they let the children play with the other kids. As the women knew whose to be the house wife, Shen Wei was pull apart from Yunlan. Yunlan on the other hand was crowded with the guys. As in they interrogate him on how he met his wifey. " His my classmate, in my school and he have a big crush on me!'' As he boast to the guys. While Shen Wei on the other hand say, "Where classmate in school and he fell in love with me at first sight!" As the women giggle. "Well I didn't notice him since his not my type but he beg me to be his boyfriend!" The women all scream. While Yunlan on the other hand said the same thing the guys chuckled. While in the middle of it Da quing only laugh at them while eating the food. As he listen to the two groups.

     Suddenly Yunlan saw someone, a man  intensely looking at his wifey. As the man about to draw out something metal and shiny. Yunlan suddenly scream as he dash forward to the bewildered Shen Wei, covering him up to his embrace. Everybody was shocked even the man whose holding only a lighter to light his cigarette. "Honey! What's wrong?! Ask Shen Wei. As Yunlan realized his mistake he suddenly laugh, he thought it was a gun not a lighter. "I.......miss you so much!" As he laugh none stop. Shen Wei suddenly pull him away from the people. "Okey, what's happening to you? Are you sure your okey?!" Shen hold his hands with worried on his face. "I'm sorry that guy." As he pointed to the man whose leaning at the tree. "I thought he has a gun! And panick......." As he realized he made Shen Wei worried. "Maybe I need some fresh air." As he walk away from Shen Wei and tell Da quing to guard his beloved wifey.

     As he come to a pond. He sat beside an old tree and rubbed his head. "Why did I do that?!" And lean his head onto the tree. He almost jump as the man with the lighter came behind him. "Are you always jumpy?" As the man chuckle. " My name Scott Wick!" As he gave his hand to Yunlan and shake his hand. "I'm an ex cop!" Said Scott. Yunlan suddenly froze. As Scott notice it.
"I better be going, my wifey might get worried."  Yunlan said. But as he about to walk away. "If you need help, I'm just here for you neighbor!" He smiled. Yunlan just smiled back as he quickly get back to Shen Wei.

     The women worried on Shen Wei's husband condition. "What's wrong with Daniel? Lei?" Shen Wei lied a little. "You know how he loved me dearly!" As he smiled to the women. "Wow!!! Your so lucky to have a loving husband and a gorgeous one!" One of the women said. As they looked to the approaching  Yunlan from head to toe. "Awww...He so manly!" One of them said. Shen Wei suddenly cough. "His mine you know." As the women all giggle. "We know dear!" As they laugh. Yunlan kiss Shen Wei and excuse himself to the women. "I need to barrow my wifey for a moment.  As he lead Shen Wei to eat some foods prepared for them. And whispered to him, "Wifey don't get near to that guy, the name Scott his an ex cop, he might know our true identity." As Shen Wei looked at the man and nod to Yunlan.