Making You Happy Again

As Shen Wei and Yunlan explore the country side. They walk hand to hand while buying some foods for their supply.

     "When did you have this idea to kidnapped me and bring me to this quiet, peaceful town?"  Said the smiling Yunlan. Shen Wei suddenly kiss his cheek. "Since I saw you that your kinda depress that night.            " Yunlan suddenly remembered it that Shen Wei discovered his secret early than anticipated. As he clutches his hand forgetting he  still have wound in it. And it still sting, Shen Wei suddenly caress his hand and kiss it. Making Yunlan smile on it. "Please don't be mad at Da quing  I pressured him to tell me everything that happened to you when we broke up." Yunlan suddenly stop walking as his face suddenly change. Shen Wei got worried as he hugged Yunlan. My feelings for you will never change! You know that! I still want to marry you!" Yunlan shoved him aside, "You know I can't." As he walk fast, Shen Wei walk after him. And embrace him from behind. "I know that too! But please don't throw me away!" As he tightened his hold. "We will think of  a way to resolve this problem! Just you and me!" Yunlan about to protest. "Please! Stay with me!" As Shen Wei laid his head on his back.
"No matter what happened I won't let go of you!" Yunlan started to cry, Shen Wei quickly comforted him. "Hey! Mister! Don't make your lover cry!" He was suprise a little boy whose selling roses said that. "Here! Mister give him a rose to stop himself from crying!" As Shen Wei smile and bought the rose he gave to him. Yunlan was a little bit embarrassed that a little boy said that. As he took the rose Shen Wei gave. "Thanks." He almost laugh. As Shen Wei wipe his tears as well with his handkerchief. "You have a beautiful lover, you should be happy to be with him." Said the boy. Yunlan rubbed the boy's hair. You little spunk, you speak like an adult even though your still a child. "The kid smile  back at them, as he walk away.

      While they still walking, Shen Wei won't let go of Yunlan's hand. Suddenly they heard the bells of a small church. Shen Wei pulled Yunlan there and was suprise a wedding is being held there. "What are we doing here?" Ask Yunlan. Shen Wei can't keep his heart in excitement, "Well just watch." As he pull Yunlan at the end of the seat. As the priest told the groom to give the bride the ring. Shen Wei suddenly look around and see a can cork and took it. He place it in Yunlan finger. Yunlan was a little bit suprised. "I'm sorry. I didn't bought any ring." He whispered to him. Yunlan want to laugh on it. "Oh! We're playing a wedding!" Yunlan laugh. As the priest said, "You may kiss the bride!" Shen Wei suddenly kiss Yunlan passionately. Making Yunlan blushed in it. As they heard the clapping and cheers of the people. "Shen Wei..." Yunlan was speechless on what he did. "I know...I know it's not yet the time, but I'll wait for you! You know that!" As they waited for the newly wed couple to pass them by. "One day will be like that too!" Shen Wei smile on that. Making Yunlan's heart clenched on that. His father words still linger in his mind. He was jolted from his thinking as Shen Wei pulled Yunlan with him outside. As the bride throw his bouquet. Yunlan catched it. The bride's maids was a little shocked to see a handsome guy have their flower they want. As one of them wants to flirt to him to get the bouquet. Shen Wei suddenly kiss him. Making everyone suprise. "Sorry, but his mine!" As he pulled Yunlan to him and ran away with the bouquet. "Shen Wei! What are you doing? Yunlan suddenly laugh as they're running. "Running away with my bride!" He replied. As he pulled Yunlan to an empty alley and kiss him again. Yunlan hold him tightly with the bouquet in his hand as he respond back to Shen Wei. "Thanks for making me happy this days!" Said Yunlan again. Shen Wei caress Yunlan's cheek, "Anything for my lovely bride!" Yunlan laugh on it, "When did I become your bride and not your groom?" Yunlan arch a brow. Since your always crying on me. A bride always do that!" As Yunlan nuzzle into him. "Not always,  mostly groom are crying now a day!" As he kiss Shen Wei on the cheek making him blushed. "Maybe your the bride and I'm the groom!" Shen Wei shake his head.

     While they're walking again, Shen Wei saw a cotton candy stall. Yunlan suddenly shake as he remembered what embarrassing thing happened to them. But he have no choice as Shen Wei pull him to it. "Two please!" Shen Wei order. Making Yunlan look at him.
"I can't eat a whole!" Shen Wei smile on him, "You need sweets to make you happy!" Yunlan arch a brow to him. As they keep walking again to view the place. Yunlan was so immerse in eating the cotton candy, he didn't notice Shen Wei was separate to him. As he suddenly look. "Whatta?! Where am I?" As he called Shen Wei from the crowds.
"Great! I forgot my phone!" As he looked around girls giggle to him. For he forgot he still hold the bouquet in his hand and the other is a cotton candy. In which he looks like a lost groom in the crowd. As he sit in the corner to wait for Shen Wei. While Shen Wei looking for Yunlan. He heard one of the girls picture a cute guy looking for his bride. As he turn and ask the girl where he seen that guy.

     Yunlan is getting a bit hungry since it's gonna be lunch time. The cotton candy he held is already eaten and nothing left. Some teenagers girls saw him and offered their barbeque their eating in exchange of taking pictures with them. Shen Wei was suprise as one of them want to kiss Yunlan. He suddenly pull him. "Shen Wei! You came!" As he hugged him. The teenage girls were a little disapointed. For they lost a chance to kiss the cute groom. But what suprise them the most, the bride that the groom is finding is another groom.

 An Office Love AffairOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara