Protecting What Is Mine

Da quing and Yezun was a little bit worried on why Yunlan and Shen Wei never come back home on time." That two! Could you call them Da quing? "Ask Yezun.

     While the two lovey dovey forgot the time. For they sleeping under the blue sky in the park. As the phone of Yunlan ring, Shen Wei took it from his pocket. As Yunlan sleeping in his arm. "Hey! You two? You didn't even call if your gonna be late!" Shen Wei laugh at Da quing.
Da quing pause for a while, "Shen Wei is that you? Where is Yunlan?" As Shen Wei told him his friend is sleeping like a log in his arms. And they will be late a little bit.

     Minute pass, "Yunlan! Yunlan you need to wake up now! Where at the house now." Said Shen Wei. As Yunlan stir, "I won't wake up until you didn't say the magic word." He teasingly said to Shen Wei. "Oh! My sweet husband, wake up now!" While Shen Wei kiss him and caressing his cheek. Yunlan open his cute eyes. "Well hello there! My sexy hot wifey!"

     Next day while Yunlan was working, an accident happen, the machine their bringing up, it's chain suddenly loosen almost falling
to Yunlan's head luckily Scott pulled Yunlan to him. "Are you okey?" Scott ask. Yunlan was shocked and only nod in response. The workers suddenly shout to alert their assistant supervisor on what happened. Shen Wei came running when he heard that his husband was hurt. As Scott helping Yunlan to get up by holding him on the waist and at his arm. Suddenly someone snatched Yunlan  away from him. As an angry looking Shen Wei glaring at Scott. "Honey! He help me!" Yunlan calming his wifey. As Shen Wei thank him and took Yunlan to their infirmary. While he was treated by the nurse to his small wound in one of the hands that graze by the machine that fall. Shen Wei never leave his side. Another time, as they fixing a car, something explode in of the engine. Luckily Scott is there again as he lift Yunlan before the engine explode, as another incident in the canteen as Yunlan was getting a chopsticks in one of the corner of the canteen  above him the container of the plates suddenly crack and almost hit his head, Scott again was there to rescue him. As it came piling up that Scott is always there to rescue Yunlan. Shen Wei is getting a wierd vibes on what's happening. One day as they were eating lunch  at the canteen Shen Wei saw an unidentified lunch box near Yunlan.
"Wait that's not our box? I never cooked that?" Yunlan just answer his friend Scott just gave  that to him. "Friend! When did he become your friend?!" He almost shout to Yunlan. Yunlan was shocked as Shen Wei put the box that Scott gave to him in the trashcan. "Honey! Why did you do that?!" Yunlan ask. Shen Wei suddenly glared to him. "What?!" Yunlan suddenly laugh, "Nothing?" As eat his lunch while Shen Wei is smoking like a volcano, Da quing wants to laugh about it but stay silently for Shen Wei might get angry to him.

     After work, everybody is invited to drink to a karaoke bar to celebrate their supervisor's birthday.
In the bar while Shen Wei is at the bathroom, Scott suddenly went beside Yunlan for a drink. While their cheering to their supervisor, Scott suddenly cling his arms to Yunlan. When Shen Wei came he saw it. As he smack Scott's arm, "Excuse me! But his mine!" As he force himself between Scott and Yunlan. Scott scooted away from them. The funny thing is Yunlan didn't notice what happened as he was immerse in singing and drinking. Da quing and the other notice the scene. As Da quing drink and laugh, "Wife! You know about them! Cheers to them!" Just to stop the ackward mood. One of his co workers cheers to it. Minute pass the supervisor notice his assistant not drinking, as he gave him a drink. "Sorry sir, but I never drink." But the supervisor still insist him as his co workers too. As he drink one cup, the supervisor gave him another. Yunlan suddenly became alert and get the cup from his boss. "Sorry sir but my wifey doesn't drink!"  He was suprise that a drunk Shen Wei snatched the cup from him and drink again. As Shen Wei world became spinning. He notice the hand of his supervisor still hold Yunlan's hand. He suddenly shout, "Get your filthy hands off my husband you jerk!!!" Everyone was shocked even his boss too. As he suddenly strike the table with his fist the wooden table breaks into two. Everybody shout in suprise even Scott. Yunlan suddenly stop Shen Wei as he lift him up on his shoulder, "Sorry sir maybe we better leave! Happy Birthday again!" As he called Katz(Da quing) to go home. Shen Wei still struggling on his hold as he see Scott, "You too don't ever lay a hand on my Yunlan or I tear you into pieces!!!" As he shout.

     In the car, Da quing is the one that drive for a drunk Shen Wei won't let go of Yunlan. "Honey! You won't leave me?! *Hik* Right?!" Yunlan just nod in response. Yunlan was shocked as Shen Wei slapped him not once but twice. "What's that for?!" He shout to him. Shen Wei suddenly cried to him. "How could you let that Scott cling to your shoulder! Your mine! I say! Mine!" As he shake Yunlan over and over. "Stop it wifey! Your making me dizzy!" Shen Wei suddenly jump into him, "No ones gonna take you away from me!" As he pinched Yunlan's cheeks. "Wifey! Stop!" Da quing seeing at the back on what's happening and felt sorry for his friend, not! As he kept laughing about the situation. Yunlan want to slap him but Shen Wei suddenly pulled him and kiss him passionately. As he stripping himself off his clothes. Yunlan shout to Da quing, "Don't you dare look or I'll kill you!" Da quing blushed as he concentrated on the road. But as Shen Wei almost taking  all his clothes off he suddenly  throw up on Yunlan's shirt. "Nooooo!!!!" Shout Yunlan. As he fall to Yunlan's shoulder and fell asleep.