The Deal

Early morning, as Shen Wei is still asleep, someone called Yunlan from his cellphone. " Good morning dear cousin! Are you ready to give up everything for your Shen Wei?" Yunlan become wide awake, it's his cousin from Hong Kong, Zhao Su Yee. "Where are you?" Said Yunlan. "I'm just down stairs of the hotel. I'll be waiting for you!" As the end call.

Minute pass, Yunlan came down from the elevator just to meet Su Yee with John. "What's going on Yunlan why is he here?" Ask John. Su Yee pat John on the shoulder. "Could you please leave as alone John for a minute?" As John about to leave he whispered to Yunlan, "If you need anything just call me?" As he leave. "Your friend is very loyal to you!" Smirk Su Yee as they sit at the opposite side of the sofa chair. "Talk!" Said Yunlan. "You don't beat around the bushes eh? So here I propose a new identity, with a good job, a beautiful house for your loving Shen Wei, school for the children and more importantly your family will be safe for you will have my protection! In exchange you'll give me everything! As in everything! And Oh! Yes do Uncle knew this?" Yunlan just smirk on it.

As Shen Wei open his beautiful eyes, he was suprise a bouquet of roses is at his side. As he was welcome by Yunlan's rain of kisses. "Your up early?" As Shen Wei snuggle to him. Yunlan laugh, "Would you believe I jogged around the hotel, just to buy it?" Shen Wei looked suspicious. "Why don't you order it to the help desk, they can buy it for you?" Yunlan now is sweating, "I forgot about that!" As he laugh again, "Hurry up and dress the kids will be waiting for us in the dining hall.

As they were eating at the dining table with the others. Yang yan and Weylan trying to feed Shen Wei on the new fruits they saw on the dinning table. "Da quing! I want you and the kids to go to Su Yee plane after we have eaten." Da quing almost choked on his food. "What?! His here?! But why?!" Shen Wei was a little bit curious, "Whose he?" Da quing quickly answer Yunlan's annoying cousin." Yunlan laugh, Da quing and him are close to one another. Yunlan tease. "What?! No way! He is like a a storm, a big storm!" Yang yan suddenly said, "Oh! His like Weylan!" Da quing nod. "Yang yan!" Yunlan shout. Yang yan suddenly went to Shen Wei's back. "Don't interfere, when adults are talking!" Said his father. Weylan made a face to Yang yan, "I told you so!" Shen Wei scold Weylan. "Weylan stop that!" While Yang yan making his innocent eyes to Shen Wei. "Thank you, Mother!" Weylan can't believe what his hearing, "Stop doing that to my Papa! Your looking like an angel but you aren't!" As Shen Wei stop the two kids from fighting. Yunlan on the other hand suddenly laugh. Making everybody looked at him. As Shen Wei arch his brow, "What's so funny?!" As Yunlan pointed to Shen Wei I can't believe your just like a real Mother!" Da quing suddenly notice the ring. "Yunlan! That's not the ring you bought!" Yunlan suddenly shut Da quing with his hands as he lead him far away from the others.

"What if I tell you Shen Wei and I get married last night." Da quing almost shout. Yunlan shut him up with his hands. "Not so loud! Father has spies here!" As he shake Da quing as he release him. "How can you be married last night? Your drunk unless...." As he looked at Shen Wei whose scolding at the children. Da quing laugh suddenly, so your angel had caught you in your weakest state. As I know his accomplice! His twin brother Yezun!" As he laugh again. Yunlan slapped his back. Suddenly Da quing remember something. "Oh! My god! Did he.....No!!!!No!!!! Are you a Shen now!" As Yunlan looked the other way. "You fool! You let him do that to you!" As Yunlan notice Shen Wei is looking worried toward them. Yunlan suddenly smile as he wave to Shen Wei. Shen Wei smile back and calm himself as he turned back to the kids. Yunlan slapped Da quing again. "I said not so loud I don't want my angel to worry." Da quing almost pull his hair off. "Do you know what will your father do?! His gonna kill you or Shen Wei! Whose gonna protect us?! Your not a Zhao anymore! Don't tell me your annoying cousin!" As Da quing slapped his forhead. "You know his a double cross air head!" As Yunlan face him. "He will do what I say, for he is like father hungry for power. I will give everything to him for our freedom! And he will give us a new identity, job, house and protection!" As he whispered to Da quing. "So after you have eaten with the kids, go with him, after that Shen Wei and I will tail after you." As Da quing nod and they went back to Shen Wei.

"Kids finish your breakfast! Your going home with Da quing! Understand!" Yang yan and Weylan wyn a little for they still want to stay with them. Minute pass as Su Yee's body guard lead Da quing and the kids to their private jet plane to go to their new home. As Yunlan and Shen Wei gone back to their room to pack their things for they will go home as well, that's what Shen Wei thought.

"Oh! No! I forgot to buy some souvenirs!" Said Shen Wei. Yunlan suddenly stopped him. As he talked to Shen Wei. "We're running away now." Shen Wei looked puzzle, "What? Why?" As Yunlan explained to Shen Wei the situation. His father is not gonna tolerate on what they have done, they must flee now in order they won't be separated by his father. An hour pass as they board their private jet plane, as their body guards thought. They never know Yunlan and Shen Wei change their clothes as they board to another private jet plane. As the plane leaves, inside the plane Shen Wei took off his hat and his mustache, while Yunlan take off his wig. "Shen Wei laugh at Yunlan's disguise as a woman. Your body guards never notice a tall blonde babe like you, luckily you have a face mask that hid your facial hair. "Ha...ha...funny!" Why should I be the girl?! It should be you?!" Said Yunlan as his changing his dress infront of Shen Wei. Making Shen Wei blushed as he sit and look the other way. "Why should I be the girl? I got sculpture figure while you?" As he looked back to Yunlan, "Have a lean one, perfect for a tall girl!" The half naked Yunlan suddenly got near him. "What about you? You're much more beautiful than any girl, why can't it be you?!" Shen Wei's cheek became red. "Really? I more beautiful than any girl?" As Shen Wei smile, Yunlan suddenly see sparkle on him with that doe eyes, casting a spell on Yunlan. He suddenly kiss the suprise Shen Wei. "Yes, much more beautiful than any woman I meet!" As Yunlan kiss him back again. They didn't heard the news that the private jet they should have ride, exploded before it takes off luckily there's no other people that died their, only the couple of Zhao Yunlan and Shen Wei. As they heard a knocked on the door. Yunlan break the kiss, as he put his shirt on and open the door the stewardess gave him an envelope which Zhao Su Yee handed to her. As Yunlan open it. Their new identity was given to them.