A Splitting Head Ache

Next morning, as Yunlan wake up he was suprise his son and Weylan is looking at him with intense gaze, for his son was trill while the other is quiet mad. "Dad! Since I have a mother now can you give us a baby sister or brother now! I really want one for the other one is always teasing me!" As he looked at Weylan.

Weylan on the other hand, "So, what should I call you now? Mother or dad?" Yang Yan got a little bit irritated, "Your Papa is my Mother now! So you should call my Dad, Dad too! As Yunlan getting a little headache because of the two misfits. When Shen Wei came he drove the little rascal back to the dining table. "You two go get breakfast you still have school to attend to!" Yang yan suddenly hug him, "Thanks Mother!" As he ran downstairs to eat breakfast with Weylan. Shen Wei was a bit shock while Yunlan laugh hard. "This is all your fault Yunlan! You've drunk yourself last night and talk nonsense to the children!" Shen looked angry at a puzzle Yunlan. "What did I talk about?!" He ask. Shen Wei blushed a little. "You ask to marry me many times and I'm to be called mother by Yang yan...." As Shen Wei become red, "Why did you have drunk yourself anyway?!" Yunlan suddenly turn to him. "I'm sleepy!" But Shen Wei won't let him.
As he cage him on the bed. "Is this about your father?" Yunlan pretend to be asleep so Shen Wei will left him. But no Shen Wei suddenly bit him on the ears and that made him jolt awake.

"Honey, I'm tired let me sleep for a while." But Shen Wei won't let him. As he suddenly gave him an intense kiss making Yunlan response back. But Shen suddenly break it, making Yunlan yearn for it. "Now your awake tell me your problem!" But Yunlan looking elsewhere, Shen Wei soft pink lips that's making him droll. As Shen Wei notice it and snaps his hand to Yunlan face making him jerk in suprise. Shen Wei want to laugh on that but he needs to stay still so he might know why Yunlan drunk himself to almost death. As Yunlan look down, "My father wants you to become a Zhao. But I don't want you to be bound to us. With all this sorts of problems and so." Shen was a little bit shocked and confuse at the same time. "But I really want to marry you! You know that! But I'm afraid you might get the same fate as I have! That's why I got drunk for I don't know what to do anymore! I don't want to loose you! But I don't want you to be chained with the family!" Yunlan suddenly shiver and cried to Shen Wei arms. "This gonna be a problem?!" Shen Wei tell it to himself. If only I could turn back time, I will run away with you and live happily ever after. But it's now too late or is it?" As he think while cradling Yunlan on his arms.

     In the school Yang yan was so happy for having a mother now while Weylan is a bit confused on what's happening to his father, it's recess time a big boy suddenly sit beside Yang yan, "Hey! Kid give me your food!" And shoved Yang yan. Weylan got mad. "Don't you dare touch my brother!" But the big kid just shoved him too. Yang yan had enough, because he look fragile and small with big eyes glasses everyone wants to bully him. He suddenly bit the big kid in the arms and won't let go. The big kid was shocked and scream as he tried to take off Yang yan while his brother Weylan jump at the big kid back. Every kids scream, "There's a fight!"

     Minute pass in the office Shen Wei was called as well as Yunlan. Since there quiet busy, Shen Wei is the only one who came.  Yang Yan was so happy seeing Shen Wei. As he shout, "Mother!" And embrace him. Everyone was shocked including the principal. Shen Wei was so bit red while Weylan roll his eyes. After an hour pass Shen Wei brought the kids in the office. Many of his co workers love children as they gather around to see the two kids. "Wang could you please look after the kids for me?" Said Shen Wei. Wang nod and make an approved sign. But not before Yang yan shout to Shen Wei, "Mother! Where are you going?" All of his co workers went silent and shocked. Weylan scolded Yang yan don't call my Papa! Mother!" But Yang yan made that cute sweet face, "Your my Mother right?" As he hold Shen Wei's hand. Shen Wei was red as crimson now. And laugh a little, "Stop! Making jokes Yang yan!" But as he notice all of his co workers are little bit shocked. As he went to Yunlan's room. "Yunlan!" He almost scream. Yunlan was a bit sleepy and almost fall off at his chair when he heard Shen Wei. "What?! What's wrong?!" As he looked at angry Shen Wei. "Could you tell to your son I'm not his mother!"
Yunlan tried to hold his laugh. As he put his arms to Shen Wei's shoulder. "Honey! Kids today you know, just forgive Yang yan, he just miss his mother."  Shen Wei still hold his stand, even though he called you a drunken mess to his principal?!" As Shen Wei cross his arms. Yunlan can't believe what he heard. As he called Yang yan's name. When Yang yan came with his new brother Weylan. Yunlan scolded him. He almost cried then embrace  Shen Wei. "Mother! Dad is shouting at me!" Yunlan angry face changing and wanted to laugh. While Weylan touched his forhead. "Stop calling him Mother!" He almost shout. Shen Wei on the other hand is getting soft on Yang yan as he suddenly cried to him. As he lift the kid up cradle him in his arms. "What a cry baby you are! Said Weylan. Shen Wei hush him as Yang yan almost scream and calling Shen Wei his mother. Yunlan tried not to laugh as Shen Wei looking angry at him.