The Bond That Cannot Be Brake

Next day at the office as Shen Wei preparing the papers they need to fly to the U.S. Yunlan's father came with his own body guards. "Good morning sir! I'm just gonna tell Mr. Zhao your here.

But Xinci ci stop him. "I heard what you done to Zhang Yi." As he hold Shen Wei's shoulder. "Thank you for taking care of my son!" As he signal his body guards to open the door. Shen Wei puzzle on what Yunlan's father said and can't do anything to stop him from entering his boss room."Hello! There my dear son!" As he hug the suprise Yunlan. Yunlan's guard is ready to shot in case something went wrong while Xin ci's body guard is ready as well. As Xin ci signal his body guards to leave, Yunlan as well wave to them.
And as both sit at the opposite chair. "I see Shen Wei is getting handsome each day. Your taking care of him very well." Yunlan arch a brow, "Yes, I am guarding him very well and he will always be by my side." Xin ci suddenly got near his face did he know about our family secret? The minute he marries you, he will be bound in our rules!" As he smirk to Yunlan. "I won't let it happen! I want him to be free!" Xin ci suddenly laught hard. " Really?" Will he'll be willing to stay as your toy boy or lover? I can see he loves to have a family? A family with you!" Yunlan suddenly stand up, "Then tell me how can I be separated in this cycle of killing!'' Xin ci stop laughing as he look into his son eyes. "Power Yunlan, power! And not killing! And I'm sorry to tell you there's nothing you can do?! Your are bond with me! For you are a Zhao! Our bond will only be break if your dead, then your son will inherit your name and the cycle would begin again!" Remember what I said! No one can tops the Zhao and no can break our family, we have been like that for generation! Shen Wei father knew that! That's why he doesn't like you for his son! But look what the bird brought his lovely son. Whose at your feet at your every command. How faith mock him!" As he laugh and left Yunlan looking defeat. Yunlan suddenly sit and think. " It can only be break if... I'm dead. What will happen to my son then? And my Shen Wei?" As he sit to his chair and think.

Shen Wei suddenly went in when his father leave, "Are you alright?" Yunlan mood change as he see his angel. He suddenly embrace him and wanted to cry but can't for he might notice it. "What did that bad man say to you? For this sudden hug?" Shen Wei was worried as he rubbed Yunlan's back. He laughed. "Nothing! He just wanted to see me, that's all!" As he lied. "Hey! Let's take a break from your practice this night, I'm thinking of taking you to a beautiful view in the city! Do you like that?" Shen Wei just nod in it.

When office hour came, Yunlan and Shen Wei was so excited on their date, as they were about to sit on the car. Yunlan's body guard came and whispered something in his ears. Shen Wei notice the change of Yunlan happy face and became pale, as he dropped Shen Wei's hand. He suddenly whispered back to his body guard. And the body guard left. Shen Wei hold Yunlan's hand again, making Yunlan jolt from thinking as he look to his lover worried eyes. He laughed a little, "It's just a client who wants to meet me, as I said I can't because I have a hot and sexy date!" He laughed again. Shen Wei blushed on it. As he tightened his hold to him. "I won't let go of you, I just wanted you to know that." As he kiss Yunlan. Yunlan was suprise on that statement as he wave to the driver to go for the destination were they will have their date. As Shen Wei lean into him. "Shen Wei if anything happens to me, promise me your gonna adopt my son. I want him to be a Shen and not Zhao, can you do that?" Shen Wei suddenly look at him with worried in his eyes. "What do you mean? Something happens?" Yunlan suddenly laugh, "I mean when we get married someday, I want your family name better than mine!" As he put on a fake smile. Shen Wei worried face change as he hears married. He suddenly blushed, "Marry? You mean you will take my family name if were married, are you sure?" He suddenly feels happy on it. "Don't worry Yang yan will be a Shen too!" As he suddenly holds Yunlan's hands and kiss it. "You don't know how happy I feel when I've learned you wanted to marry me too!" As he kiss Yunlan passionately. Yunlan was suprise on what Shen Wei said. As he close his eyes to forget his worries and drown on Shen Wei's kiss. Shen Wei sense Yunlan is not responding to his kiss and just letting him have him. His hands quickly went under his shirt. Making Yunlan wake as he squeeze Shen Wei shoulder. And flipped him up. As he climbed into Shen Wei's lap and deepen the kiss. Shen Wei suddenly smile as his hands suddenly slipped on Yunlan's back and squeeze him hard. Yunlan suddenly jolt from his kiss and almost yelp in suprise. Shen Wei laugh on that. Yunlan also laugh forgetting his worries fo a moment. "My little angel you really make me happy. As he seated at his side again. "Aw! Don't you want to continue?" Said Shen Wei. "Not here we're almost at the building." As Shen Wei take a peek outside. A big beautiful building with a different structure came to view, it's like the building is twisted in a way and the color is blue, it illuminates different colors as the moon shine on it. "Wow! Where going to that building? Yunlan nod. "It's one of our new building here in the city. I design that building everytime a sun or moon beam it's light it changes it's colors and slowly twist in a way like rotating slowly. As they came to the building and went. The elevator is made of glass so you can see the lights of the city while going up there. As they came at the top of the floor. The body guards are left outside while Yunlan open the door to a glass room where there's a beautiful garden. In the center beautiful fountain were the goddess Aphrodite stood and beside it a cute steel table with two chairs. When they enter a violin suddenly played for them. As they stood looking at the statue. "They say if you drop a coin there, your love wish will come true." Said Yunlan. Shen Wei quickly fish out a coin and toss it there. Suddenly a light came under it's fountain. And a voice of lady said, "Your wish is granted!" Shen Wei almost jerk away in suprise, making Yunlan laugh. "You did this! You know I will drop a coin and wish!" Shen Wei was red of embarrassment. "Because I know your a romantic fool that's why I design it that way. And do you know what's the name of this building?" As Yunlan arch his brow. Shen Wei looked puzzled, "What?" As Yunlan got near to his face. "Your name, "My lovely Shen Wei!" As he kiss Shen Wei passionately.