Nightmares

Yunlan dream his running after Shen Wei, "Come and get me?!" He said. While Yunlan ran after him.  "Shen Wei don't run to fast!" Suddenly he fall, then someone cage him. 'Yunlan! Why did you run away from me!" His father emerge with a bride on his side. "She's waiting for you all day?!" While at the other side Shen Wei is marrying someone else. "Nooo!!!!" He shout.

     Yunlan woke up with a sweat on his forehead looking on his side. Shen Wei suddenly woke up. "What's wrong?" Yunlan's face looking pale said, "My father! He wants to marry me off to someone! I dream of it while you marry someone else!" Shen Wei suddenly embrace him. "It's just a dream no need to worry, if that happened let's elope!'' Yunlan suddenly look at him, "Are willing to runaway with me? To leave everything for me? Are you sure?" Shen Wei suddenly cup his chin, "You look delicious while looking like a lost puppy! How can I replace you with someone else?" As he kiss him on the face none stop.
"I look like a puppy? I thought I'm a fox?" Shen smile on him, "I don't care I'm the wolf who gonna devour you today!" As he suddenly launch himself to the unaware Yunlan.

     Next morning while Yunlan is busy in counting the supply. Shen Wei father pass by luckily his wearing a hat and didn't notice him. Da quing saw it too. "Do you know the news?" Yunlan suddenly look at him. "His father is trying to find a date for Shen Wei? Rich women!" Yunlan almost faint. "Yunlan!" Da quing said. As he hold Yunlan's arm to steady him. "No! It's happening?!" As they saw Shen Wei and his father went to their car and drive away. He tried to run after it but he bump into Zhu Hong. "Yunlan! What's the hurry?" Yunlan looking rather pale, "Where's boss going? " He ask. Zhu Hong blurting the news that his father is arranging a meeting to a rich woman for their boss, "Blind date?! Would you believe? His father worried he might not find the right woman for him. Such waste many women have a crush on him here, but I'm not one of them!" As she batting her eyes to Yunlan. "Oh! Ha...ha...okey." As he stay clear to Zhu Hong. His heart sank upon hearing the news and went back to the warehouse. Mr. Chu is not please, "Why do you run off like that?! It's time for work! Not dilli dalli!" He stop when he notice Yunlan energy is drain as he walk back to the storage room looking like a zombie. It's about to go five o clock in the evening, while everybody is preparing to go home. Yunlan is looking at his phone if Shen Wei will text or call him. He suddenly jump up when Da quing slapped him at the back, "Hey, let's have a drink to forget about your worries! He will call you see!" As he swing his arms upon him. "Can I go too?!" Ask Guo. "Ah! Ah! No! Your going out with me! You promise?!" Said Mr. Chu. As Da quing and Yunlan look at them with shock. "What?! Can't I have a date?!" As Mr. Chu pulled the unwilling Guo to him.
"Wow! I can't believe Guo got him! Poor Guo!" Said Da quing. As they both agree.

     As they were drinking non stop at a bar. "Yunlan I think you have enough!" As Da quing trying to make him stop drinking. "Don't! I gave everything to him! Then what?! Maybe tomorrow he is engaged to someone else!" As he drink again. They didn't expect someone sitting beside them. Yezun. Da quing suddenly went to his friend side. "What are you two doing here?!" He ask. Da quing like a mother hen said, "Beat off Jerk! *Hik!*  Da quing is rather drunk too. Yezun laugh, "Wow! Your rather brave today, chicken?! You know what I done to you back then!" As a flashback came.  Da quing trying to defend his friend when they were in highschool. As he trying to punch Yezun. Yezun just hold his forhead as Da quing swing his fist on him. Because Yezun is much taller than him, he can't hit him in the face. Yezun gang laugh at him. As one of them suddenly say. "Hey! Yunlan is coming!" As Yezun suddenly lift Da quing and put him in the trashcan upside down. "Sorry chicken I have a date with destiny!" As he left Da quing and run after Yunlan. End of flashback. "What a dreaded flashback!" He said. And didn't notice Yezun is with Yunlan side quickly.

     "Shen Wei is that you?!" As he looked to Yezun. "I'm afraid not, Gege has a date with my father. So here I am, bored and restless. Wanna date with me, Yunlan?" Yunlan shake his head, "No! Way! Your brother is gonna kill me!" As he drink another round. "Gege is having a blind date then why can't I date you?!" Yunlan suddenly pound on the table making everybody look at them. "Stop! Saying that?! Shen Wei would not replace me!" As he about to leave he fell on the floor.
Da quing never notice, Yezun have already taken Yunlan. As he still scold someone else. "Pal! I'm not that guy! I think your friend is taken by him already!" Da quing suddenly stand up while he tried to find Yunlan.

     As Yezun is taking Yunlan back in the car. Someone suddenly hold Yezun's shoulder. "What are you think your doing?!" He was suprise his brother came. As he pulled the drunk Yunlan with him and lift him up, "Thank you for taking care of my boyfriend, but I will take him now!" His brother laugh, "If I didn't take a picture with him, you won't come and still stay at our father side? Did you already tell him? About Yunlan? In my case I can do it? Can you?"As Shen Wei looked at him intensly and turn back to go to his car with Yunlan.

     As Yunlan is seated on the car, he suddenly woke up but still drunk. "Shen Wei is that you?" Shen Wei smile back at him. "Yes I'm taking you home." Yunlan suddenly kiss him making Shen Wei blushed, "Lets go to your place!" As he caress his face. "We can't my father is there." Yunlan heart sunk. "Some other time,okey?!" As they drive away. Yunlan looked at the window and think when will they stop this secret love affair and tell the whole world that they love each other. As Shen Wei turn his head on him and laid Yunlan head on his shoulder. As he kiss him on the head. "Don't worry love, will do something else tomorrow okey? I 'll make it up to you!"Yunlan snuggle back to him and clutches Shen Wei shirt for dear life. As he close his eyes. He want to cherish this day. For he didn't know when they will be apart.