Behind Those Eyes

As Shen Wei came to the office everyone is talking about them. As one of them said, "Is it true? You kidnapped our boss and marry him?!" Shen Wei was shocked, "What?!!!" As his co-workers gave him the cell phone with their picture in it. Yunlan hold a bouquet while he entangle his arms around him.

Shen Wei pop his eyes off at seeing that picture. "This is not true!" He shout. Every employees now all look at him even Wang. "This is not true, we didn't got married?! It's a lie!" Even though in his heart wanted it to be true.
"Then why did you have a picture with the boss?" Ask Wang. Shen Wei now notice everyone is looking at him. "Sorry but I have to finish my work!" As he dashed quickly to Yunlan's room. To not see the intense gaze of his co-workers.

In Yunlan case his father scolding him. "Did you really married him?!" Xin ci want to burst like a volcano. As he shown the picture to Yunlan. Yunlan looked bored in listening to his father. "Father we didn't get married! But if it's my choice I would have, you know his very dearly to me." His father suddenly got an idea. "Then why not! Make him a Zhao like us?" He suddenly went near to Yunlan.
As he saw a little spark in Yunlan's eyes that he want too. But he evade his Father's eyes. "You would love him to be one of us? Do you?" Xin CI smirked on that. "I want my revenge on his father for betraying me...." Yunlan arch a brow. "Are you two friends back then?" He ask. "Yes we were, when he still didn't know I'm a Zhao and his a Shen!" As he pound his fist on the table. "Remember this Yunlan, a friend is reliable, truthful always their beside you but a friend is also a dangerous enemy. Because every secret you have he knows! My friend betray me for his belief as he say! But I can see the jealous in his eyes. When he found out who I am. Belief, righteous and so forth he say! He made your grandfather rotten in jail! That's when I realized what kind of friend he is, a fake one! That's why I love if you'd marry Shen Wei and made him a Zhao! Yunlan! Can you do that?!"

As office hour ended still Yunlan never came, Shen Wei became worried as he call him. He heard loud music in the background. As Yunlan slur on his speech. "Where are you?! You promise me you'll be back an hour what happened?! As he become worried. A voice of woman suddenly he heard. "Are you a friend of Mr. Zhao! Could you get him out here in our bar!" As she give her address. Shen Wei called Da quing to pick him up so he can go where Yunlan is. In an hour or so Shen Wei came to the bar. The one that he talk to is the owner of the bar. "His been drinking like water. He won't stop! Even his body guards can't stop him!" As Shen Wei took Yunlan's drink, "Shen Wei! My angel! You came?!" Shen Wei was bit irritated. "What are you doing?! Why do you broke your promise to me?!" But Yunlan won't hear him, as he try to get his drinks from Shen Wei. Shen Wei suddenly lift him toward the exit with the body guards on his tail, as he signal Da quing to open the door. The drunk Yunlan trying to struggle to his hold. As he have no choice but knock him out on the nape. His bodyguards almost shout. But Shen Wei give them the hand sign. It means he will take care of Yunlan now. But they will follow them toward home.

While he was in the car the drunk Yunlan suddenly wake up. "Shen Wei marry me!" Shen Wei blushed and suprise that Yunlan suddenly wake up and what Yunlan is whining. "What are you saying?" Said the blushing Shen Wei, whose feeling giddy in his heart. The drunk Yunlan said it again, "Marry me Shen Wei!" As he took his hands.
Da quing hearing it, shouted to his friend, "Stop saying that Yunlan! Your making Shen Wei uncomfortable!" The surprising thing is Shen Wei halt him. "Let him be Da quing!" As he smiled back to drunk Yunlan. Da quing can't believe what's Shen Wei is doing. As Yunlan shout to Shen Wei, "Shen Wei why you make my heart fluttered! Marry me!" Shen Wei is having fun to his sweet drunk Yunlan.

Until they came home, the kids still awake, "Yang yan!" Yunlan called his son. While he was seated by Shen Wei on the sofa. "Dad?! Why are you drunk?" Ask his son. But Yunlan just point to his Uncle Shen Wei. "Yang yan call him mother for now on he will be my wife!" Everybody was shocked including Shen Wei's son Weylan, "No way! He said. While Yang Yan said, "Yes! I knew it!" As Shen Wei blushed on this. "Yunlan!"
While Da quing laugh. "Sorry about this Yang yan your father is a little bit drunk." Said Shen Wei. But Yunlan naughty son just called him,
"Yes! Mother!" As he innocently smile to Shen Wei. Shen Wei was a bit suprised and blushed. Weylan tried to shut him up by his hands." Stop! Calling my Papa, mother!" As the two fighting, Da quing tried to stop the two. While Shen Wei just lift Yunlan to their room. Still the drunk Yunlan wyn on him to marry him . As the two were left at the room, Shen Wei whispered to him. "Yes! I will marry you!" As he kiss the drunk Yunlan on the forehead. Yunlan stop whining and smile to Shen Wei. As he made Shen Wei see his left finger. The ring that made from a cork of a cola still place in Yunlan's finger. "Your already married to me!" Said Yunlan and tried to kiss Shen Wei but pass out. Shen Wei have no choice but to laid Yunlan on the bed. "Don't worry my love it will be sooner than you thought." As he kissed Yunlan's hand.