The Beginning Of A New Life

As morning came, Shen Wei try to wake up Yunlan for his new job. "Do I have too?!" As Yunlan lean on Shen Wei. "Do you want to continue what we done last night?" Yunlan suddenly wake up as he run to the bathroom to get a shower. Shen Wei laugh as Yunlan forgot to put his pajama pants on.

As Shen Wei wake up the kids, "Lin lin! Wake up your Uncle Katz!" Lin lin(Weylan) wyn, "It's really sound like a girl's name!" As he smirked seeing his uncle Katz(Da quing) sleeping like a log, he suddenly pushed his uncle Katz outside the bed. *Tug!* Uncle Katz! Wake up!" As he ran back to Shen Wei. "That little brat!" Said Uncle Katz(Da quing). As he ran to his bathroom to take a bath and dress up.

Almost all of them looked sleepy. Suddenly Shen Wei placed their foods with a force. *BAG!* They almost flinch in suprise. "I told you all not to play the Xbox game!" Flash back! That night Shen Wei ready the bed for his Honey, as he have already taken a bath and laid the clothes that Yunlan need to shower.
The only thing is missing is his sweet Yunlan. "Where is he?" As he heard some shouting in the room of the kids. Shen Wei inspect it and lol all of them playing an Xbox game. "Where did you get that?!" Yunlan smile to him, my cousin Su Yee leave this for the children. But we kinda play it. Here! Wifey try it?!" Shen Wei shake his head, "Aren't you gonna take a bath? You know we gonna....." As he was cut off by Yunlan's shout, "Oh! No! Da quing! I'm gonna win in this race!" As Da quing shout back, "No way! Yunlan! I'm gonna win!" While the children cheer them. As Shen Wei was shoved outside the door. "What?! Fine!" Shen Wei huff as he go back to their room. But when midnight strike, Yunlan still didn't return to their room. "I had enough of it!" As Shen Wei barge in the door. "All of you! Have a job to do tomorrow while you two have school! Go to sleep now! " As all of them disperse. Yunlan laugh as he rubbed Shen Wei shoulder. "My sweet wifey calm down." As he kiss him on the cheek. He was suprise as Shen Wei lift him up, making Yunlan froze. "Honey! Be gentle!" Said Yunlan. Shen Wei smirk to him, "You wish!" As hoist Yunlan toward their bed room. End of flash back. "Now! Eat! You need your strength for your jobs and you two school!" As they all wake up and eat up their breakfast. "What happened to your sweet angel?" Da quing whispered to Yunlan. Yunlan suddenly slapped Da quing at his shoulder.

As they about to leave, Shen Wei with the kids while Yunlan with Da quing. As Shen Wei about to leave, Yunlan suddenly grab him by the waist and give him a long kiss. Da quing honk the car for they are gonna be late. As Yunlan break the kiss, "Stupid Katz!" Shen Wei blushed as he giggle. Making Yunlan fly to the sky. "His Shen Wei giggle is so cute!" As he was about to kiss him again, Da quing pulled him already, "No!!!!!"

Minute pass, as Shen Wei drop the kids to school, all the women in their neighborhood gather around Shen Wei. "Hey! Lei(Shen Wei) are you gonna do something after this? Let's go shopping at super market!" One of them say. As the other pull him to them, No! Lei(Shen Wei) will come with us to our community meeting!" But another group again pull him, "No! He'll be coming with us!" As all women were arguing, Shen Wei slip out of them and went back to the car and drove away. "I can't believe women are scary sometimes.

While in Yunlan case, as they introduce by the company supervisor to their co workers. All of the guys know him already because they are all their neighbors. As they were left by their supervisor. "Hey! Daniel(Yunlan)do you want to drink after work we have a nearby bar here, tag your little brother too!" Said Lenny. Yunlan laugh a little, "Why not!" Said Yunlan. Da quing suddenly whispered to him, " Your wifey will be waiting at the house did you forgot!" As Yunlan almost said something he was suprise that Scott is also his co worker too. When he heard Katz(Da quing)said.
"His right better not let your precious wifey wait for you?" As he smirked. Yunlan suddenly said to Lenny that he cannot go maybe next time." He didn't trust this Scott when he remembered how he look to his wifey. As both guy intensely gaze at each other. Da quing feel that one of them might start a fight. Luckily the supervisor came as they went back to work again.

Back to Shen Wei, as he went to a grocery store he bump into someone. He was suprise it's his twin bother Yezun. Yezun almost cried seeing his brother alive. As he hugged Shen Wei tightly. "What happened?! I thought your plane explode, you, Yunlan and the kids died with it!" As Shen Wei wipe away the tears of Yezun. "I will explain to you everything just not here, come with me in our house!" Yezun was about to speak when their father came from behind. He was shocked that his little boy was alive, as he swiftly embrace Shen Wei to him. "My boy! My boy! Is alive! It's a miracle!" As he cried to Shen Wei. Shen Wei was speechless did his father still love him. As Shen Wei hugged back his father and cried to his shoulder.

While in the factory as the working hours ended. Yunlan and Da quing quickly get to their cars. "Yunlan! I mean Daniel aren't we gonna wash our face first!" Ask Da quing. "We can do it after we go home! I can't wait to see my angel face, for I miss him so much!" As he started the car and step on the gas. Da quing almost got dizzy and throw up as the car speeded home.
When they got home, Yunlan call his angel name, "My sweet wifey! I'm home!" While Da quing got off the car a little bit dizzy. "Honey!" Shen Wei came running toward him and almost jump at Yunlan's arms. Yunlan was so happy as he kissed his beloved Shen Wei, followed by his children. As they embrace Yunlan as well. Suddenly someone cough from behind. Yunlan's face change as he see Shen Wei's father and Yezun. "What are they doing here?!" He ask his wifey. "Did you call them?!" As he looked at Shen Wei he felt betrayal. "Is he leaving him again?" Yunlan told himself. As Yunlan was about to leave, Shen Wei grip his arms. "I didn't call them I just bumped into them at the grocery!" Yunlan tried to take off Shen Wei's hands. "My boy is telling the truth!" Yunlan suddenly stopped. "Can we talk about this matter?" Ask Shen Wei's father.