Stop Making My Heart Beat Again

As Shen Wei and Yunlan went to the elevator Da quing and his body guards accompany them. Shen Wei is little disapointed for he has not a quiet time alone with Yunlan. But his chance came when their in the unit of Yunlan. As the Da quing and the guards waited outside.

     The unit is quiet big and beautiful, Shen  Wei was awe by it's beautiful architecture, with new lights and model furnitures. As Yunlan show around and gave a wine to Shen Wei, while he drink his.  Shen Wei on the other hand was nervous he forgot he can't drink an alcohol, with one gulp he drink  the wine all,  making himself dizzy a little. Luckily Yunlan caught him, the strong scent of Yunlan lingers on Shen Wei nostril as he hang to his neck. As he inhale his scent he accidentally nuzzle to Yunlan. Yunlan was suprise as he was about to take Shen Wei off  him. The alcohol effected Shen Wei's mind like a drug, he suddenly say,
"Please can we stay like this for  a while. I miss you so much!" As Shen Wei shiver onto his hold. Yunlan didn't know what to do if he let him do this, he might fall in love to him again. But he was suprise as he clutches Shen Wei tightly into his arms. He felt Shen Wei's body grow thin and fragile. Is he not eating well? He think. As Shen Wei suddenly pour his heart to him and cried to his arms. "I'm sorry I left you! And married the wrong person. I tried to run after you but my father held me tight as your car speed away! I should run away with you back then!" As he hold Yunlan tightly, Yunlan can only pat him at his back.  As Shen Wei scent also reach him making him snuggle back to him. The coldness of his heart is quickly melting. Forgetting what Shen Wei did to him in the past. As he said, "I miss you too!" But it didn't reach Shen Wei's ears for slumber took over him. As Yunlan realize Shen Wei fell asleep when his hold loosen to him. "Your so unfair until now! When I said I miss you too you slept on me, what a cruel man you are!" As he lift him up into his arm. He was suprise Shen Wei is so light. "What have you done to yourself? That woman she never even take care of you?!"

     When he laid Shen Wei on the bed, he take off his tie, his suit and polo shirt. As he wipe him with a wet towel. He can't imagine Shen Wei is so thin. As Shen Wei moan into his sleep, his name was called. Yunlan can't help himself to kiss him tenderly. As he put a pajama shirt and pants on him. He watch Shen Wei quietly sleep. While caressing his hair.

     Next morning as Shen Wei wake up, he was suprise his wearing a pajama and on his arms is Yunlan, whose polo shirt is tuck out from his pants. "Did I miss something?" As he tried to recall if something happened? "But why he was dress in pajama who strip his clothes off." Then suddenly he became red as he looked to the man who soundly sleeping in his arms. His heart suddenly beat fast. "Did we do it?" But why can't I remember it. As he looked to Yunlan carefully his lips suddenly kiss Yunlan. Yunlan moan on the kiss but as his cute eyes open and see what's happening. He suddenly shoved himself out of Shen Wei's hold. "What do you think your doing?!" As he hold his lips were Shen Wei kiss. "Ah...kissing you I think. As Shen Wei smile. But  Yunlan back away. Shen Wei suddenly hold his hand. "Wait! Why your shy about it?! We made love last night, am I right?!" Yunlan looked puzzled at him. "No! We didn't you got dizzy from the wine you drink and sleep only! Nothing happened to us!" As Yunlan dashed to the kitchen leaving Shen Wei thinking. "If I got drunk last night, then who change my clothes?" As he followed Yunlan whose making a hot chocolate and heating up a few foods that came from the refrigerator. As he ask who change his clothes Yunlan gave him the hot chocolate and a few foods to eat. "Eat first then will talk." Said Yunlan.
Shen Wei look puzzle as he oblige to his wish.

      "Tell me Shen Wei when was the last time you eat properly?" Yunlan ask while drinking his hot cocoa. Shen Wei suddenly shout. "Are you the one that strip me off!" Yunlan almost choked on his drink. "That's not the point! Okey I did change your clothes, it's because you got drunk and....." As  he can't tell to Shen Wei he cried to him. Yunlan became red, "Oh! Just forget it!" Shen Wei can't hide the smile that forming unto his face, "So, you still care for me?" Yunlan suddenly defend himself, "Am I not! I just seen you got thinner this days! That's all! And whose gonna take care of your son if you died!" As he drink his cocoa and look the other way. "So, do you have fun seeing me naked?" As he drink his own hot chocolate. "Would you stop saying such stupid thing!" As Yunlan turn he can't stop smiling but as he turn back to Shen Wei his doing his cold treatment to him again. "And beside I have already seen it back then. Just finished your food and change your clothes I let Da quing and my driver drive you back to your car." As Yunlan about to call Da quing. "Can I invite you again next time!" Shen Wei ask and was praying he said  yes. But Yunlan crush his hope, "I'm sorry I'm gonna be busy this following weeks. "Oh." As he finished his breakfast and go change. Yunlan wanna bang his head for saying that. But he have no choice he didn't want Shen Wei to come back to his life for his heart will be broken again. As Shen Wei left, Yunlan didn't even turn to say goodbye to him. As Shen Wei is returned to his car by Da quing. He suddenly slip something to him. Shen Wei was puzzled on what it is? As he read it, it's the schedule of Yunlan. As he thank  Da quing. Da quing only wink at him and drove away.