"Guys, there's so much shit here."

"Now she'll know that you take shits. You can't hide anymore." Sandra gasped sarcastically still stuck on mine and Y/N's trip and I laughed deeply.

"Shut up, oh my God." I giggled as I started walking towards the escalator.

"Someone stop me, please." I whispered as I saw an Apple store across the way.

"Buy it. Treat yourself. Do it." Marielle whispered goofily and I groaned lightly.

"I can't, I'm just gonna go and bring Y/N back." I walked back downstairs and they groaned.

"Tell daddy what to get you." Marielle joked and I couldn't help but laugh again as I felt even more embarrassed than before.

"Mila! Call us tonight before you leave! I wanna see what you guys did." Sandra yelled and I knew she was gonna hang up, her battery was probably draining like mine.

I quickly walked out of the mall so I could keep myself from overspending and I sighed.

"Yeah, of course, I love you guys." I sang lowly and they screamed out as they walked outside.

"Don't get eaten by a bear please!"

"We love you!"

Then they hung up and I was left alone with thirteen percent and socks in a bag. I just wanted to be with my friends and my girlfriend today. My mom and dad had wired me some money as a present since they didn't really know how to send what they wanted to. I knew I could've bought one thing in one of the good stores. I just didn't like spending money, I could just save it for the trip. Y/N would know what I wanted.

I walked by the Multnomah courthouse which was about fourteen minutes away from my building. My feet were already starting to hurt, I walked a lot today. I breathed in deep as the sun shined through the buildings and trees. The highest it was gonna get was now which was only sixty one degrees. 16 Celsius. I was gonna die in those woods if she didn't bring enough blankets.

I walked the rest of the way back to The Ondine dorm and when I walked into my room the door was immediately pushed back.

"Ow! Hello?!" I instantly got upset when the door pinched my arm and the door swung open.

But it was too quick Y/N appeared and before I could even look inside my own dorm she kissed my lips. The door shut behind her and she backed me into the wall behind me. I immediately let my anger fade and I kissed her back as she started to walk us down the hall.

"Hi princess." She smiled at me as her hand interlocked with mine.

"Hi." I breathed out happily and she pressed the elevator button three times.

"Wanna go to the mall?" She asked me and I giggled knowing I just came from there.

"I got socks." I quipped and pulled them out of the bag for her to see.

"Pizza socks." I added as she looked at them then at me.

"You still wanna go?" She smiled when she saw the bag and I nodded.

"Yeah, I didn't really look around. I didn't wanna spend your-"

"It's not mine, it's yours now. I wouldn't give it to you if it wasn't." She rubbed my shoulder and I leaned into her.

"I know what you're doing in there." I mumbled as we stepped back into the elevator.

"You might know what's happening but you don't know what's going to happen." She cutely pressed the first floor button.