"Man. Fuck. I don't wanna wait a year to meet this girl." Marielle huffed and they all nodded in agreement.

"She seems great, like honestly Mimi." Mariana smiled my way and I looked down ready to get up and leave.

"She really is." I chuckled loving how they just kept bringing up my girlfriend.

I pulled my bag over my shoulder and left my spot to walk down the street. My battery percentage dropping every two minutes the longer I was on this phone call. I knew Y/N was taking me into the woods near the repair shop but I still wanted to know I'd be warm. It was still cold out, the beginning of spring isn't gonna be sunshine and rainbows everyday. Luckily for me there's only gonna be one cloudy day this week with some rain. Y/N wouldn't get me sick- she'd do her best to prevent just that.

"Is Javi joining you guys-"

"Cami, baby, he lives in Pittsburgh." Brooke giggled and I snapped my fingers as I kept walking down the Portland streets.

"I fucking forget all the time. It's hard to keep up when most of you guys go to FSU." I cried and they giggled while Mariana shrugged.

"Bec will be there, so will Tica."

"I miss hanging out with you guys." I whined lightly and giggled when Sandra held up a cup.

"Happy birthday though Mila, we'll be partying for you."

"We pray you get laid." Brooke added causing me to giggle as I walked into a nearby mall.

Pioneer Place.

I didn't know what I needed to buy or wether or not she'd have it all together and I didn't need to at all. I looked around the large mall and seen about four floors of different stores. I suddenly wanted to do everything but I hated that I was alone. I walked into a shoe store that was for outdoors; I never thought I'd willingly go into these type of stores but Y/N was changing a lot of my views.

"You just dove into a hillbilly store." Marielle spoke and I couldn't help but softly laugh while my cheeks heated up.

"Shut up." I whispered as I saw a young man look my way when he heard the insult.

Again, I didn't like conflict.

"Why are you out and about again? Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend?" Mariana asked me and I shrugged as I looked down the aisles.

"She's setting something up for Camila." Sandra informed the girls and I hummed in agreement.

"I think I'm gonna head home soon though, I don't like being out for more than a few hours." I mumbled as I picked up a some thick socks.

"It's still cold over here don't judge me." I rolled my eyes at their looks and I made my way up to the front.

"Look at us being adults! I'm proud of us." Mariana chuckled and I smiled at the phone as I paid for the socks.

"Mila, really just bought socks out of everything in that big ass mall." I heard Sandra laugh and I chuckled to myself.

"So, how long are you gonna be out in the wilderness? How is that a date?" Marielle asked me as they all started to huddle out of the smaller dorm.

"It's next to her job, it's not gonna be entirely in the woods. I mean thankfully the shop has showers cause that would've been a big iffy." I then waved the clerk goodbye with a polite smile as I walked out of the store.

I started walking around to explore more and saw the sign for Victoria's Secret, then walked further to see Zara.

"Oh shit." I whispered when I looked up and saw Louis Vuitton, Coach, Michael Kors, Tiffany & Co., etc.