"I don't know

"I don't know... Cami has the potential to dominate. I mean look at all the people falling at her feet over there." She turned around to look at herself in the mirror while I just sat here amused.

"Mariana!" Sandra tried to get some of our friends to agree with her.

"Don't bring me into this." Our friend giggled and looked into the camera.

"How about this... what do you think, Mimi?" Mariana asked me and I casually continued to eat my burger.

"It's pretty mutual, there's days where I wanna hop right on her then the others is like, I'll let her lay me down. Depends on my mood." I wet my lips swiping off any excess sauce and I heard Marielle scramble to the phone.

"What do you fucking mean?!"

"Oh my God, Cami did you open your business?!" Brooke asked me as they all suddenly shoved their heads into the camera.

"My business is still working on opening, relax." I laughed deeply to myself as I bit my lip.

"She did give me some sort of relief though." I admitted through my embarrassment and they screamed.

"Yes! Finally! Be a hoe with us!"

"Did the kitty get licke-"

"Sandra stop." Mariana giggled deeply as I laughed loudly.

I covered my mouth feeling more heat come to my cheeks when a few people looked my way.

"My battery literally went from eighty to sixty three in like fifteen minutes." I tried to change the subject and I never seen them be so excited over my love life.

"We need to meet her." Brooke finalized and they all agreed.

"Bring her for Thanksgiving-"

"I can't come Thanksgiving, it's too expensive due to the time. I'll come Christmas." I informed them as I looked around for the trash.

"You said you've been saving up." Marielle pouted as Sandra softly pulled onto her hair.

"Because I'm going on a trip with Y/N this summer." I sipped on my drink with a subtle smirk and they cooed again.