Footsteps In The Forest

Start from the beginning

"Just stop"

"There is no light that can defeat his darkness, except you" Hatter said. Clara didn't know how to respond to that. She just looked down at the ground confused.

"Hatter I-"

"HEY" someone yelled. Both clara and hatter turned around. It was Steven. They began walking towards Him and Pan. "It's time" Hatter said. He took his hat off from his head and was about to throw it but Clara quickly stopped him by pulling his hand back. "Wait" she whispered breathing quickly. "What's wrong?" Hatter asked. Clara let go of his hand and walked closer to him, she stared at him for two seconds then she hugged him. She didn't want him to leave. Somehow she felt close to him, maybe because he welcomed her to wonderland or maybe because they both shared the sadness of not having a family. Yep, the second. Pan was confused, why would she hug him? Hatter whispered something in her ear then he released from the hug. Clara was standing still with her mouth slightly opened and her eyes wide open. Hatter walked a few steps away backwards still looking at Clara. He then turned around and threw his hat causing wind to appear. Everyone's hair was flying up high and clara was blinking quickly due to the fact that the wind was drying her eyes.

"Thank you so much, I owe you and someday I will repay you, I promise" Steven said as he jumped. Hatter stood infront of the portal but turned his head slightly enough to see only the side of his face "Goodbye, Clara Hudson" then he jumped. The portal closed, the wind stopped, and everything was back to normal.

Pan walked closer to clara and locked his hand with Hers "let's go home" he said.

------------------

Pan and clara have been walking for a while now. They thought it would be better to walk than to teleport due to the fact that they miss Neverland. They were laughing and talking nonstop about wonderland.

"It was so beautiful, the sky was magnificent and and I-I can't find the right words to explain it" clara said. Pan was laughing. He admired the spark that appeared in her eye everytime she talked about how wonderful wonderland is.

"There was also this field of strawberries that weren't ordinary though, they were purple and-" they were just about to reach but they found some boys a few miles away from camp. Clara and pan were speechless. They thought they would be greeted and everyone would cheer but instead they were quiet. Some lost boys were sitting, some crying, and some standing. Pan and clara began walking slowly through the sad boys to reach camp. They saw Felix standing with his arms crossed. When Felix saw pan and clara, his expression changed. He quickly walked up to them and blocked the way.

"Pan" he said

"Felix" pan said

"I didn't think you would come back early"

"Ya well we did" pan said. He moved a few feet to the side pulling clara with him to walk past Felix but Felix moved and blocked the way again.

"Move out of the way" pan said

"Pan-"

"move out of the way Felix" pan said with anger

"I don't think you should see this" Felix said

"See what?" Clara asked. They all Ignored her. "Move Felix" pan said

"I really don't think you shou-" too late. Pan had already pushed Felix out of the way to reveal their camp. Their completely absolutely destroyed camp. Pan didn't know what happened but it obviously wasnt good. Pan held Clara's hand tighter and tighter. "What happened?" Pan asked calmly but still with anger in his voice.

"It's them" Felix said. Them? Who's them Clara wondered. Clara noticed how pan's face expression changed from angry to worried. Peter let go of Clara's hand and walked further to another lost boy, Phil. He left Clara all alone with Felix. She was examining pan. He was talking and moving his hands like a maniac. He was mad. "Who's them?" Clara asked. Felix ignored, he didn't want her to know. "Who is them?" Clara asked getting angry. She looked over at pan again and found him rushing up to his treehouse. Clara quickly ran and followed him. She went up and she was speechless. His bed was basically broken in half including the mattress. there was cotton everywhere from the ripped pillows and blankets. There were many punch holes in the walls. The table and closets were all broken and his clothes were all ripped. Clara began walking slowly towards Peter who was fisting his hands as if he was about to punch someone. Eventhough his back was facing her, clara knew he was also shocked to see his room like this. Clara walked and stepped on something that made a crunchy sound. Pan relaxed his shoulders and unfisted his hands as he realized clara was there. "Careful" he said not turning his back to face clara. Clara looked down and noticed there was broken glass everywhere. "What happened?" Clara asked shocked. Pan turned around and looked at her. "They will pa-" *CRASH* pan quickly ran out of the treehouse and clara followed. When they left they found a giant tree ripped in half. Clara noticed most of the lost boys were scared and weeping.