Chapter 41

there's alot of songs for this and you'll know why once you read it but heres the songs for the chapter :)

La Vie En Rose by Madeleine Peyroux

Tenerife Sea by Ed Sheeran :)))

Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd

We pull up to an outrageously tall building that looked to be vacant. I was worried we might be breaking into this abandoned building until I saw, what looked to be, ushers holding open the doors to the building for us. Everything was dark but from the very top of the building I could see a gleam of light just lightly peeking out.

"Right this way Miss." The older looking of the three butlers points to the lit up elevator.

Everyone is dressed in such a uniform and so elegant way that I felt like I was attending a queen's coronation. When the elevator doors closed, a million questions popped into my head at what could be awaiting at the top of this building. I looked at Harry and unknowingly smiled at his sudden change in mood. He was so mysterious and confident in the car and now he was looking nervous and anxious at the same time.

I grab his hand and silently reassure him with my gentle hand touch that he was doing okay. No matter what he had planned for us it wasn't going to change the way I feel when I'm just in his pressence. We could be going to a dumpster and I'd still be perfectly okay with it, as long as he was with me.

Each time I'm with Harry my feelings for him grow more and more. The small liking for him blooming into a much more complex but easy development at the same time. My overwhelming feelings for him frighten me in every way possible, the constant fear of rejection or him not liking me half as much as I like him or him suddenly leaving enter my thoughts at such a fast pace that I can't even think them through.

It's amazing that in such a short amount of time this boy that I've grown to know has me completely infatuated with him. Not even Trey had me feeling this way, this was so different and I didn't know how to explain it to myself, let alone Harry.

"You're quiet." Harry says blatantly over the beeping of the elevator. The elevator stopping saved me from explaining my thoughts for the past couple of minutes to him.

The doors of the elevator open slowly and out of the corner of my eye I see Harry do his usual push back of his hair.

I stand still and stare in complete shock at the beautiful set up. Harry kisses my temple and pushes me forward a little, encouraging me to roam around the dressed up rooftop.

White string lights are hung over pretty much every part of the building and in the center of the building lies a table with a chair on each side. It was our own candle light dinner, under the stars.

"How did you pull this off?" I ask in amazement. Everywhere I turned had me basically out of breath from the beautiful decorations and prominent night sky. I smile at the sky, the stars shining ever so brightly over the lights of the city. One star in particular shines a little brighter than the rest of them and I smile and grab my locket. I look over and find that in the corner there is a small space set up for a band to perform. I turn to Harry and raise my eyebrows suggestively in which he replies with a shrug.

"Let's just say my parents sometimes feel bad for being away for so long and thought that I should do something extravagant for you." he pulls my body towards him.

"You're parents?" I ask, "Do they know about me?'" I don't know whether I'd be happy or not with his parents knowing considering we aren't anything official, I don't want his parents to be thinking the wrong thing about Harry and I's relationship.