Chapter 27

"Here let's get some ice on your nose."

"And lets get some ice on yours and your cheek bone." I reply

"Right." he smiles and exits into the kitchen and returns quickly with two ice packs.

I wince at first when he puts the cold compress onto my sore nose.

"Sorry it's a bit cold." he laughs and I reach into his hand and grab the other ice pack and place it on his cheek.

We stand in the middle of his living room in silence and hold freezing cold ice packs on eachother. If anyone walked in they would probably think there is something terribly wrong with us. 

"This is funny." I chuckle and shake my head at this sight in front of me.

"What?" he smiles.

"Oh you know just  the fact that we're taking care of eachother's injuries."he laughs. "We go to a party and we end up with bloddy noses and bruises." I laugh lightly at first but then burst into laughter when Harry's nose starts bleeding.

"Oh shit." He says catching drips of blood that have already fallen.

I run quickly into the kitchen and grab a couple paper towels before returning back to Harry who seems to be having a difficult time with his nose. I try not to laugh at the amount of blood that's emerged from his nose in such a small amount of time.

"Here. Tilt your head back." I command as I place the towels on his nose. Some of his blood got on my hands but I ignore it for now and go back to helping him out.

"So what are you like the expert on bloody noses or something?" he muffles under the towels. His voice comes out all nasely due to me squeezing his nose, he notices this and laughs at the sound of his weird voice.

"Stop moving!" I laugh.

"Sorry!" he laughs again and he moves his head on purpose to piss me off. I give him a glare and then peek at his nose to see if it has stopped.

I feel his eyes on me as I check cautiously at his nose every five seconds.

"What?" I finally say. It's like he's staring at me because there is something crawling on my face or something.

"Nothing. You're just so concerned. Im fine Charlie but you're cute to worry so much." he grabs the towel out of my hands and holds it for himself.

"Well I should be worried. This was all my fault you know." I say feeling a pang of guilt hit me, causing me to look away from him.

"Dont say it's your fault! That's bullshit. It was my decision to punch that asshole and he deserved it anyways." he says lightly touching my shoulder to reassure me.

"It's not the first time this has happened though. I should have told someone that he's been bothering me for so long." I admit. I can't identify who this girl speaking and admiting the truth is, she's definitely not the girl in my head.

"How long has this been going on?" He says in a not so comforting way. His face says it all and I cower at his gaze.

"Lace and I went on a double date with him and James and that's when he started to get creepy and hang around me. Then one time after you dropped me off he followed me and pushed me up against the wall and then tonight at the party he was really set on his plan to get what he wanted." 

He walks away quickly into the kitchen and returns back with an even more disturbing face. I'm kinda scared at how he might take things out on me.

"Why didn't you tell me!?" he raises his voice and I wince.