Chapter 12

"Is your car fixed?" I ask Harry.

"Not exactly. You see, I was hoping we could go out and then you could drop me off at the mechanics place to pick up my car?" 

I stop walking down the stairs and roll my eyes. 

"Am I your chauffeur now?" I joke.

"Just for today. I promise." He puts on his best puppy dog face.

I shake my head and laugh while I walk past him down the stairs. 

He follows me to my car and we both get in and buckle our seatbelts.

"So where to?" I ask, putting the car in drive and releasing my foot off the brake.

"I'll direct you dont worry." 

"So I can't know?" 

"The guy never tells the girl where they're going, so shouldnt  I be like all the other guys?" He jokes.

"No you can tell me where we are going or I'll kick you out of my car." I laugh.

"Well I guess we can go to the shopping center? They have a Panera there and other stores." I remember when I first arrived here I drove past a huge shopping center so I hope my mind can still remember how to get there.

I nod at him and stare back the road. I vaguely remember how to get there so I ask Harry to guide me there in which he thought it would be funny to tell me different drections multiple times.

"Finally we're here" he sits up as we pass through the parking lot in search for a space.

"Well maybe if you gave me the right directions instead of confusing me then maybe we would have been here already." I say but before I even finish Harry gets out of the car and runs over to my side of the car.

"What are you doing?" I ask looking at him weirdly as he opens my car door.

He holds the door open with one hand and leaves the other one out waiting for me to grab it.

"I must treat my chauffeur with respect." he says properly. He stands there so seriously without a smile or anything.

"But isn't that what the chauffeur is supposed to do to their passenger?" I question.

He doesn't say anything, he just stands there like a brick wall.

I grab his hand and lift myself out of the car. Harry closes the door behind us but still holds my hand. 

"You are so weird" I laugh.

I don't know if I should let go of his hand or keep holding on to it. He doesn't try to let go either so I just leave it as it is.

As soon as we walk into Panera he lets go of my hand and stands in line. 

"Here go grab a table. What do you want?" he eyes me.

 Almost all the tables are full except for a couple in the back. It's crowded. Tables are filled with busy college students eating their lunch with friends or frantically trying to finish their homework.

I tell Harry my order and grab one of the tables that are located in the back. I hope Harry will be able to find me since it's so far in the back.

Finally after 5 minutes, Harry is at the front of the line.  I get stares from people around me, they're probably wondering why I'm sitting by myself. I pull out my phone and go through my apps to make myself look occupied.

The chair in front of me is being pulled but I don't look up just yet.

"That took fore-" I look up expecting to see Harry. I drop my phone on the table which causes multiple people to look my way.