Chapter 15

I finish the rest of my cigarette before I make my way inside. The sky is gloomy and the temperature has dropped since I first came out here. I hope it doesn't rain but the dark clouds tell me otherwise.

The house is warm as I silently step my way through the doorway.  I search for Harry and Blake but the silence of the house tells me they might not be in here. I peek in the kitchen where I see Blake sitting on the counter and Harry pacing back and forth, with distressed hands running over his hands. I've never seen like this before.  He looks angry? Nervous? 

I stay hidden and try to tune into what they are saying. Their voices are hushed but I can still make out what they are saying.

"So tell me again what happened?" Blake says

"I told you, she just showed up here and acted like nothing was wrong." Harry sighs frustratedly.

"All the shit that she put me through two years ago and she still acts like shes an angel? She took everything from me. She stole every last penny from me and threw my relationship with my family away." 

Is he talking about Michelle?

The floor creaks under me and I back up into the living room before anyone can see me.

"Charlie?" Blake calls out.. She enters the living room first with Harry following close behind. He keeps his eyes glued to the ground as he makes his way through the entry way and over to the couch. 

"Hey " I say, lightly smiling to Blake.

I contemplate whether I should speak out about Michelle and everything they were talking about in secret, but decide against it. I don't want them to think I spy on them or stalk them.

"Do you want to order a pizza and watch a movie or something?" Blake suggests and I nod.

Harry looks down at his phone and mumbles a "Sure" . Blake leaves the room to call the pizza place, immediately the room is engulfed with awkward silence. I can't help but stare at Harry as he furrows his brows and scrolls through whatever he's reading. I pull my eyes away from him once he locks his phone and looks straight ahead of him. 

He sighs heavily and turns his head towards me. My head is turned towards the kitchen but out of the corner of my eye I see him looking at me. He's watching me immensely, waiting for something , it's almost like he wants to say something but wants to wait until I make any sort of movement. 

He gets off his couch and sits down next to me. He doesn't say anything. He pulls my arm towards him and everything after that becomes a blur. He strokes my face and pulls me closer. I try to protest but his gentle touch is so addicting that I can't seem to resist myself. His lips barely touch mine. He goes slow and I follow his lead. His kiss is so soothing, so gentle that I find myself wanting more. I open my mouth more, deepening and intensifying the kiss. I tug at his hair and find my arm drooped lazily over his shoulders. His hands move in a more harsh manner as they work their way down to my lower back. 

He lifts me up off the couch and onto his lap. Our lips become sloppier as our hands roam around eachother. 

I need to stop. I need to stop. But I can't. No matter how hard I try to pull away from him, my body is glued to his. My mind is throwing a million things at me telling me this is so wrong, but theres a small part that's telling me this is so right. My body decides to listen to the smaller part as I slowly rock my hips on his.

His lips travel down to my neck while his fingers play with the bottom of my shirt. He pulls away from my neck and grabs ahold of my face. I open my eyes to see his pouring into mine. He stares at me for a few seconds before placing his back on mine. 

"So I ordered cheese and -" Blake says entering the room. I pull away as soon as I hear her voice but once I do, I lose my balance and fall off of Harry's lap.

"i'll pretend I didn't see that. Carry on." Blake smirks and walks back to the kitchen. My face is full of embarrasment as Harry picks me off of the ground. Out of nowhere I just start cracking up. Harry looks confused at first but then laughs with me.

After our laughs die down, he grabs my hand . 

"Now tell me." He pauses, suddenly making the conversation more serious.

"Was that a mistake?" his eyebrows raise suggestively. I stay quiet and look down at my feet. I don't want to admit it to him but he made a good point. As much as I want it to be a mistake, I know it wasn't and that's what scares me the most.

"Is it okay to come in now? Are you guys decent?" Blake laughs and enters the room covering her eyes.

Harry chuckles and walks over to the cabinet under his T.V. 

"What do you guys feel like watching?" He says, searching through his collection of movies.

:)  please vote.

I'm gonna give this story a couple of more chapters maybe? I feel like I shouldn't even write anymore.. but I'm still not sure what to do :(

is anyone even reading this? Lol

<3 B