Chapter 2: Raiding the base!

Start from the beginning

No one POV

Team RWBY, JNPR and Yupia was seen walking on the hallways of their dorm as they were finished on a intense training that Y/N's family gave to them.

Yupia: Hey guys, have you seen Y/N?

Ruby: No....

Weiss: I heard that he's been busy with the clan and to the army. Preparing into something.

Blake: Preparing into what?

Yang: He also trained a lot months after the falll.

Jaune: Probably he's just busy.

Nora: He still have more energy after all of those?

Pyrrha: Maybe. For what I know, Y/N is the most strongest and has the huge amounts of energy to all of us.

Ren: Do not worry about Y/N, probably he's just training with his family.

Yupia: Don't you think he's becoming obsessed with the conspiracy after the fall?

Weiss: Good observation Yupia, he's becoming more serious on his job. Unlike the previous times, he's mostly laid back.

Everyone looked at each other after what she said. She has a point though, they never saw Y/N like this before. He's mostly chilled and laid back, but now he's like a war machine ready for any fight.

They left a mental note about this as they went back to their dorms.

<*Small time skip*>

Y/N POV

Y/N: All right, here's the plan. Me, Jade, Gyro and Penge will enter on the base stealthily and we are going to proceed on their computer's mainframe to get information. The rest of the nemesis clan members will wait for the order to attack the base.

Jade: Tell to our forces that don't waste a single shot and ammo to destroy the base. Gab, you'll be our eyes in the skies, eliminate the guards with your sniper.

Gab: That is a solid copy.

Cree: How tough is the base we've going to attack?

I grabbed my tablet as I showed to everyone the base we are going to attack.

Cree: Oh...

Jade: It has full of AA guns, turrets, and forces that strong enough to destroy a kingdom. We are also facing an unknown force that it's on Salem's side, so better be careful.

Y/N: Once we've attacked earlier, it will be harder to access their mainframes. So we will gave you the order once we are done getting information on their mainframes.

Benjamin: How long till we've reached the base?

Y/N: 5 minutes.

I put my tablet on my seat as I unleashed my hidden blade and sharpened it with a molten rock. I can see Gab sharpening his katana and I heard on our intercoms said: