Chapter 1

"Mom, why do I have to go? You and dad teach me just fine." He whined and pouted, stomping his foot even though there was no ground underneath him, seeing as his wings did a good job of keeping him away from it.

"Jungkook, sweetie, you have to because they can teach you so much more than we ever could. The oldest fairies from all around the world teach there and it's a chance for you to make friends, not just fairies. Werewolves, giants, vampires, witches, and wizards, elves. I heard they even had shapeshifters and so many other creatures all attending! It would be a great experience." It seemed his mom was more excited than he was to attend this school.

If he remembered correctly, and he did, it was called the Sky High Magix School. He wondered what the 'x' is about but he shrugged. No use complaining about something that's been the same since ancient times.

"Dad~ Tell mom I don't need to go~" He tried to flash his cute eyes at his father but the man knew his son's tricks and just rolled his eyes.

"Sorry, Kook. I have to agree with your mom about this one."

"And you don't agree with me about anything else." Soyeon raised an eyebrow and Kihyun chuckled nervously, clearing his throat.

"Of course not, love. You're always right." Jungkook fake gagged and huffed again when his dad finished placing the bags in front of the door and snapped his fingers, Jungkook's wings disappearing and he fell onto his feet.

"Dad!"

"You can't use your wings outside, Kook. You know that. We're gonna drive until we're out of sight and then we can open up a portal." Jungkook crossed his arms.

"Why do we even have to live around humans?"

"You know it's because it's the law after the war. We aren't supposed to gather together without knowledge of the Ten. Now hope into the car sweetie, take some bag with you and help your dad a little." Jungkook nodded and grabbed four bags, throwing them in the trunk and then getting into the backseat.

He leaned his head against the window and pouted. He was really going to miss his parents.

He hoped this school was worth being away from them.