Chapter ninety one

C H A P T E R
N I N E T Y O N E

Jungkook's POV

We were led by silence, air is the only thing to make a noise. I'm still hugging her so she can keep warm, my other hand's placed down so I won't unbalance. I felt my sweatshirt getting wet, she's crying. And I understand why.

"W-What do you mean by that?" Her voice muffled, she sobbed.

I smiled bitterly, "my favor isn't hard, right?" I replied instead of answering her question.

She gripped on my upper cloth, tears forming on my eyes, and my mouth shut.

"Jungkook, answer me!" She yelled.

She's now taking my arms away from her, I insisted and fought her hands.

"Jungkook, answer my question please..." She begs, I know she knows what I mean. She's smart, she was able to know I was lying.

"Jungkook-"

"For the next seven years we would see each other again, so please wait for me."

She gently holds my arms, caressing it softly. Her touch made me shiver, she called my name, deciding to let her go I did.

"You have made your decision." She mumbled, sitting up properly. Her face is wet with her tears.

I didn't mind that she wets my sweatshirt. Knowing what will happen after this I'm much worried about it.

I smiled, "yeah."

She wiped her face using her handkerchief with a smile. After wiping her face she tapped my shoulder, I glanced at her hand before looking back to her.

"Good luck..." She exclaimed, the pain starts to invade my poor heart. I know it'll take long for us but I also know we're going to meet each other at the end of the day.

Also I'm scared, what if our bond changes? Can I still be able to bring her back?

"Thank you." I replied gratefully and bowed slightly.

I glanced at her who's smiling yet there's something in her smile I couldn't figure out. I shrugged it off and smiled back.

Don't worry, y/n. I'll make a way for us to meet between those years. Thank you...