Chapter eight

C H A P T E R  E I G H T

"It's what uncle wants." I said, my phone in between my ear and my shoulder.

I heard her sigh, "what did you do to him to give you a three months vacation?" She asks.

I put my sweater in my suitcase, "you sound like you don't want me there." I said sadly, no joke.

"That's not what I mean, sweetie. I'm just asking what did you do?" She repeated her question, I put my phone in my hand and put it near my ear.

"You'll just laugh when I say it." I stated, I clicked the loud speaker then walked towards my closet to get some more clothes.

She said, "spill it."

I sat on my bed again and fold the shirt neatly, "you know Jungkook, right?"

"Yes."

"Mihae told me days ago that he left Bangtan." I answered. "You know he's my bias." I trailed.

I put the folded shirt in, I continued to do it with my other clothes, the other line went silent. I glanced on my phone, mom's not ending it yet why isn't she speaking? Probably she's doing something.

"I'll send you the address of our new house." She informed. "I need to go, take care, sweetie."

"Okay, take care too, bye!" I ended the phone call.

I'll be going to Busan by 8:30 AM tomorrow. I'm so excited to hang out with my family and my friends, I miss my hometown's fresh air I'll make sure to go at the sea where crystalline water exists.

"I'm back Busan!" I exclaimed, I inhaled and exhaled.

I turned my head to where the direction of a female voice came, "Y/n!" My mom shouted.

I hugged her and greeted her, she greeted me as well. We stepped inside the car and drove home. I miss our home sweet home, it have been months since I go to Seoul to work. What do my younger cousins looked like now? I miss playing with those kiddos.

What's the purpose of sending our address if she's driving me there, I mentally shook my head, sometimes I don't understand my own mom.

We went passed by a coffee shop where a black hooded man was sitting by the window. I shrugged it off and just have a chat with my mother.