Chapter twenty six

C H A P T E R
T W E N T Y S I X

I laid on my bed with my pajamas on, I turned on my phone and slid the notification I received from Mihae.

Mihae: wahh! I wish I get to go with you two!

Y/n: next time you should be! Tomorrow I'll be meeting Sooji

Mihae: i'm so jealous > 3 <

I shook my head, we continued chatting and chatting 'til midnight. My eyes were already going to close when I received a text from Mrs. Jeon.

Mrs. Jeon: wanna have lunch in my house tom.?

Aww, I have to meet Sooji tomorrow... I sighed, wait! Maybe I can make it? I checked my schedule on my phone. I sighed in relief, luckily it's 3:00 PM.

: sure!

Mrs. Jeon: nice then! See you tom.

: see you also tom.!

I put my phone on the bed side table, I turned off the lampshade and made myself comfortable before I was off to sleep.

Morning came and here I am eating my cereal as breakfast. While I was eating my meal I scroll through my Twitter.

I sent you my heart, now that you left, can you bring back my heart along with you?

#JHOPE

I quickly scrolled down not wanting to see it

I quickly scrolled down not wanting to see it. It'll only make me cry, I want to accept everything that happened to him. He pushed me away so I don't have anything to do but to accept that he left his group.

I went upstairs to take a shower. After I took a bath I dressed up into my casual clothes and waited for the time to reach 12:00 noon to go at Mrs. Jeon's house.

I played some games in my phone 'til the clock strikes 12. I put my phone in my pocket and opened the door to free myself.