Chapter forty five

C H A P T E R
F O R T Y F I V E

"Why would I?" I said then I ruffled her hair but she didn't even budge. It must be serious.

Then, she started speaking, "one night, I wasn't able to sleep so I watched the stars instead. While watching the stars, I wished that someday I'll be a star. So I thought what if I'll follow them?" She paused whilst wiping her tears away.

"I sneaked out of the house and I successfully did. While I was walking down the dark road I was looking up the sky with so much stars. Then, I bumped onto the man who you just met earlier, he said he was gonna give me candies and since I was a kid back then I agreed to him." She continued, that was... Heartbreaking. By looking into her eyes you can clearly see that she despise stars so much.

Her cries became louder so I rubbed her back, "he started to rape me, I called for help but it was useless. He even threatened me that if I told this to my parents he's gonna kill me. My parents noticed something unsual to me, I was traumatized... They caught the man then they entered me to a mental institution since I got traumatized too much."

I don't know what I'm gonna do with her story, that's too much tragic. Now, the man came back for her, is she gonna get traumatized again? If ever, then I'm willing to be by her side.

"I was 7 years old back then, Kook! How can he do that to a kid?!" She started yelling, she threw the pillow. She's on her temper, I calmed her down but it wasn't working.

I wrapped my arms around her tightly, she's still not yet calming down. What should I do?

She's continuing to rant with all her might, this is not good I must calm her down. Think, Jungkook!

Minutes later she starts to calm down then I saw she already passed out. I carried her in bridal style and carefully laid her on her bed.

I felt sorry for her...