Chapter nineteen

C H A P T E R
N I N E T E E N

While distracting myself by watching T.V my phone rang, I picked up the call without looking at the caller's I.D.

"Hello?"

"Y/n-ah!" Mrs. Jeon greeted, I lower the T.V's volume before I replied.

"Good morning, Mrs. Jeon."

I heard a giggle from the other line, "good morning too. By the way are you free today?" She asks.

My brows furrowed, "uhh, yes I am, why do you ask?"

"Can you come over?"

I suddenly felt like my heart accidentall jumped from its box. Umm, I gulped forcing myself to answer back. I was trying to forget yesterday's happenings and yet here I am being dragged back, I still don't have the courage to see her son.

As if I'm going to see him.

He's just going to be rude at me.

"Of course!"

"That's great! I'll wait for you."

After we bid our farewells she ended the call. It's okay, Y/n. You agreed 'cause you're going for Mrs. Jeon not for her son... Not for Jungkook...

I wore my black shirt tucked it in my black shorts, I also wore black socks and my black vans. I checked myself on the mirror... I wore my black beanie and black jacket. I fixed my beanie a little bit before I exited my room.

I looked to the right and left side when the road was clear I crossed the lane swiftly but careful. I was being greeted by Mrs. Jeon's hug which I gladly accepted.

I froze on my spot when I heard his voice.

"I'll be going somewhere." He said to his mom, Mrs. Jeon nodded then he went away.