Chapter thirty one

C H A P T E R
T H I R T Y O N E

"You really came back." He muttered whilst sitting on the edge of his bed. I smiled and brought down the foods I bought for him.

I stood up, "why wouldn't I?"

He didn't utter a word instead he checked the plastic bag near him, I stared at him my eyes following every move he does.

I can't believe this angel experiencing such a thing, why does he have to go down from heavens? This precious human being deserves to smile not to cry.

"Thanks." He uttered, I just nodded and continued on watching him. I leaned on the doorframe while my arms were crossed with each other.

I wonder what kind of accident was that it made him to be like this? Was it really worse?

The accident that changed a cheerful Jungkook to a Jungkook who he is currently.

He opened a bag of chips and immediately shoved a hand full of chips inside his mouth, that's kind of big...

I closed the door behind me then I sit beside Jungkook who was enjoying his snack. I take out a bottle of soda, I opened it and took a drink.

I saw in my peripheral vision that Jungkook's staring at me smiling bitterly. I put down the drink and looked at him.

"What's wrong?" I asked, he shook his head and goes back on eating his chips.

"Tell me." I demanded, he looks at me from the corner of his eye, he looked down to his feet fiddling with the bag of chips.

He replied, "I just remembered something." Then he closes his eyes.

I gently rubbed his back for comfort, "what was it?" I questioned.

He opens his eyes but he didn't took off his eyes off his feet, he smiled bitterly.

"I remembered Hoseok hyung with your drink." He says, I looked at the bottle I was holding, also me indeed.

"He likes Sprite a lot..."