Chapter twelve

C H A P T E R 
T W E L V E

The kids and I head home as they said, they were talking to me and my answers were short as my mind flew somewhere. I can't understand what they were saying.

Based on what I saw, he's really depressed I want to help him, I want to help him overcome his depression but I couldn't.

Sometimes, we want to help but we can't 'cause we're not a part of that person's life and they won't let us enter their life.

Because first of all, do you even have the rights to enter in even if you're just a stranger for them, however, you knew him for a long time.

Ever since they debuted I was there. I was fangirling already, I was there when they almost disbanded, I was there when one of them get injured, I was there when they were still not popular.

But I'm still a stranger to them and to him.

I thought of my studies first although I already have the chance to meet them in person, to talk to them, to shake hands with them.

I dwell myself in school and just fangirl through the screen. I sighed, I wasn't supposed to think of these things.

After the kids went home I had a little chat with my aunties and uncles which are their parents.

I plopped myself on my comfortable bed, staring at the ceiling while music is playing.

I closed my eyes as the image of Jungkook flashed my mind, the image of him sitting on the swing.

I wish I have a role in his life...

Even if I wasn't important.

========

Hello everyone, I bet you're all wondering why chapters 11 and 10 exchanged their positions. I don't even know why, I tried fixing it unluckily I can't.

But chapter 11 is still chapter 11 and chapter 10 is still chapter 10. I hope you understand.

Good day and good night everyone!