Chapter thirty six

C H A P T E R
T H I R T Y S I X

I knocked on their wooden door waiting for it to open. Seconds later I was being greeted by Jungkook with messy hair.

Damn, that was hot.

"Please enter." He said, I entered in then I placed my backpack on the couch.

"Yah, Jungkook! Did you get any permission about this from your mom?" I asked, he nodded and walked at the kitchen.

I trailed behind him, he gets instant ramen from one of the cupboards. He poured down hot water in it and waited for it to cook.

To break the silence I asked him about the interview, "had you watched the interview of your hyungs?"

I saw him froze in his spot, did I hit the edge? I was just asking. I heard him sigh then he turned around to face me.

"Yes." He replied shortly.

"Jungkook." I called him making his head looked up to me. "Do you perhaps... Have a plan on going back to them?" I asked curiously.

Based on his hyungs' tones of voices, they wanted him back. I also observed Jin's face throughout the interview about that question. I noticed it was all fine to him now. I want Jungkook to see that fact but he's too blinded by his guilt and conscience about the accident.

After a moment of silence he answered, "I don't know, Y/n."

I just nodded, I hope Jungkook will open his eyes to realization. He deserves to be happy, he deserves all the happiness. But how will that
happen if his eyes are closed and let that accident swallow his whole?

I know that it's not easy to do but it's not hard to try, I sighed and went at the living room, I slouched on the couch. My hands start to pull out my phone from my pocket, I tapped an app that piqued my interest.

I glanced on Jungkook who's now going upstairs with his ramen. I shook my head and diverted my eyes on my phone.