Chapter seventy eight

C H A P T E R
S E V E N T Y  E I G H T

He closed the door behind him making me confused, why does he needs me? It's making my heart flutter but I have to mind Jungkook first, he looks so serious.

"How did you end up with Jimin hyung?" He asked while unbuttoning his polo, I looked away and stared at the floor instead.

"He just suddenly called me from behind then he suddenly wants to talk with me about you, to also take him here." I fiddled with my fingers still staring at the floor, I sighed. I felt how my chest gets heavy and it's bothering me, what's with this?

He used his fingers to lift my face  up, I looked at him with widened eyes. His face is too near! What's with him? Oh my gosh... He turned his back from me, he's already wearing a white shirt. He sat on the edge of the bed while looking at me fiercely. I took my gaze away from his piercing eyes, what did I do?! It was Jimin who pulled me somewhere! And why do I feel guilty?!

"I wasn't expecting him to go here despite of their schedule, and why did he choose to talk with you? He can just go straight here." Jungkook wondered, my lips formed into a thin line. I don't know either, maybe he wanted to talk with me about something? Nah, it's impossible, I'm a stranger to him.

I remained silent still not look to him, I heard footsteps coming towards my direction. I twitched my head to look infront, I startle when I felt Jungkook's hand on my waist then he pulled me closer to him. Our body's now touching each other, his heat gave me goosebumps.

I looked away and yelled at him, "Yah, Jungkook-ah! What are you doing?!"

"Look at me, sweetheart." His last word made my heart flutter, it's also making me blush, goddamnit!

He puts his fingers beneath my chin, his serious expression's making me weak. Luckily, he's holding me. I gulped as soon as our eyes met, oh no! He may feel my heartbeat! His eyes are hypnotizing...

"I was jealous when you were with him, do you know that?" He mumbled, jealous? Him?

"Stop joking, Kook." I uttered, if he's only kidding around I swear it wasn't working!

"I'm not." He replied.

And crashed his lips to mine.

—————

OMG WHAT THE HECK?! I WAS CARRIED AWAY I'M SO SORRY!!! Btw Happy Birthday to our Taehyungie~!