Chapter sixty nine

C H A P T E R
S I X T Y N I N E

Jungkook's POV

I poked Y/n on her shoulder, she looks like another version of sodoku to be honest, her head down low plus her hair blocking her face. Although, I'm beside her I can imagine her face infront... What am I thinking?

"Yah, Y/n-ah." I called out and poked her again, but she's still ignoring me. What's with this woman?

I squatted infront of her then I shake her gently, she got startled. I shook my head and sighed. I sat back on my seat while she followed my moves.

"You were spacing out, what happened?" I questioned, she shook her and looked down... Again.

"Nothing." Then, she drinks from her water bottle.

"Are you hungry?" And with my question, a growling sound suddenly came out of nowhere.

With widened eyes she denied, "i-it wasn't m-me!" Her face is flushed, I laughed causing for her to look away.

"C'mon." I stood up, she shakes her head aggresively making me to roll my eyes. Aish, stubborn woman!

I pulled her up making her to whine, I ignored all her complaints and continued on dragging her.

"We just worked out!" She whined, I didn't say anything.

We entered to a restaurant, I started searching around if there's an empty seats, I glanced on her only seeing her sulking. I giggled, she looks so cute when pouting.

She suddenly looks at me, "stop staring." Is she angry? I just want her to eat...

I dragged her again, I walked towards the empty table I've found. I told her to sit so she did still pouting this time with her arms crossed. Tch, is this woman older than me? She acts like a baby.

"What do you want to eat?" I questioned standing beside her.

She looks away, "anything will do." She answered.

I giggled and shook my head, I walked towards the counter then I started ordering. Luckily, there's no line. She said she doesn't want to eat but when I asked her she still answered, cute.

I paid for our meal then I patiently waited till our orders arrived, I held the tray carefully trying not to slip since the floor is a bit slippery. It doesn't matter, I'm wearing rubber shoes.

I halted as I saw her staring outside the window, she looks so bothered I wonder what she is currently thinking? I can't help but to stare at her more, the longer I stare at her she becomes more beautiful. I felt thumps inside my chest, feeling she could only do to me.

I smiled and shook my head, I start to move my foot on her direction. I placed the tray down and started filling our stomach.

Choi Y/n, day by day I'm falling for you, how can you do this to me?