Chapter eighty six

C H A P T E R
E I G H T Y S I X

Junghyun's POV

"M-Me and Y/n?"

"Yes, hyung. You and Y/n."

What does he know about us? I never introduced her to him either my parents.

"If you're going to deny everything, I'm sorry but you can't lie to me. I saw you crying while hugging her, ealier at the park." He demanded, I sighed heavily. I won't deny anything from him though, it was my mistake to deny Y/n from everyone.

I smiled and agreed, "okay then." Then, I started from the beginning.

"I met her when I was in highschool, she was in second year while I was in fourth year. She was popular because of her intelligence. She confessed her love to me when that day my girlfriend broke up with me, I took advantage of her and asked her to date... We started dating until we became an official couple, everything was going so well when my ex-girlfriend wanted me back." I paused for awhile refraining myself to break down. I swallowed the lump on my throat and continued.

"Because of my dumbness I get back with my girlfriend. I was happy to get back with her, until Y/n saw us kissing. She was crying so hard and desperately begging to get back with her yet I threw mean words on her and broke up with her. I thought I'm now happy with that woman but she used me again and broke up with me. Y/n came up to my mind during those times, I realised... I'm really in love with her. I was about to apologize to her and comfess my love to her until I heard she was in states."

I successfully stopped my tears but the sadness is still obvious in my voice.

"I waited yet she never came. I tried on finding her but no knows where she was. So, I gave up." I trailed off. Jungkook is still listening quietly.

"You're a dipsh¡t, hyung." He insulted.

"I know, Kook."

"How can you hurt someone as precious as her?"

"I don't know either."

"But you know what?"

"What?"

I smiled to him, "I'm still in love with her."

He froze in his spot with his shook face. Who wouldn't be? Y/n herself is also shocked when I told her I still love her. After seven years and she wasn't there I still love her.

"You don't have to worry, because I'm giving her to you." I stated, his eyes went wide while I giggled.

These kids, why don't they just confess to each other?