Chapter twenty seven

C H A P T E R
T W E N T Y S E V E N

"Good noon Y/n!" Mrs. Jeon greeted me the moment she opened the door.

I greeted her back then she gestured me to go in so I did. We both headed to their dining hall while we were chatting, I stopped on my spot when I saw him there sitting on one of the chairs. I mentally shook my head and followed Mrs. Jeon.

She lets me sit on the chair near her, the foods look delicious. My stomach's start to growl for them, I picked up the chopsticks beside my plate.

While we were eating Mrs. Jeon and I talked about random topics we could think of. I can't help but to feel awkward 'cause he's here eating with us.

Mrs. Jeon and I stopped talking when Jungkook stood up.

"I'm full, I'll go to my room now." He declares and walked away without waiting for his mother's reply.

Mrs. Jeon shakes her head, "he's getting worse." She uttered, my brows knitted.

"Worse?"

She nodded with a frown plastered in her lips, "haven't you noticed? He got skinnier, he already had dark circles beneath his eyes. Plus he got sluggish." She said.

I placed my chopsticks down and as well as my head. I don't want her to see me cry.

Yes, I've noticed it all. I even saw how he threw away his frustration. I kept quiet about those, 'cause if I keep on thinking about those it'll be hard for me to accept that he abandoned his group.

"Right." I mumbled.

I sighed deeply.

If that's his decision, I don't have anything to do with. Accepting is the only thing I could do. At least...