Chapter forty six

C H A P T E R F O R T Y S I X

I stayed by her until she woke up, when she woke up she immediately asked me if that man already left. I said yes but she kept uttering different what ifs. Like, what if he comes back? What if he'll molest her again? She's so terrified and I don't know what to do.

I heard footsteps getting near, I opened the door to know who it is. A lady and a man greeted me, they looked shock.

"Is Y/n there?" The man asked with his stern voice.

I coughed, "excuse me, but who are you?" I asked politely, the lady smiled while the man kept his serious face. His expression made me nervous.

"We're Y/n's parents." The lady answered, my mouth agape and my eyes almost popped out of its sockets. I immediately bowed to them.

"I-I'm sorry! She's in her room." I said formally, that's why the man looks a lot like her! I stepped aside to let them enter, I closed the door behind them to give them some privacy.

Maybe, I shall leave but I can't leave Y/n just like that without her knowing, I pulled my phone out my pocket and find Y/n's number. I texted her that I'm going to leave. I looked at the wooden door one last time before I left.

I sighed after I closed the door behind me, I took off my shoes and put them on the shoe rack. A hug suddenly greeted me, it made me startled.

"Have you been doing fine, Kook?" Mom asks whilst smiling widely. I nodded with a smile, I felt guilty all of a sudden.

She had been stressing comforting me because of my nonsense reason, I hope someday this torture will be gone as soon as possible. I don't want to see my mom get stressed because of me...

"How's Y/n?" She asks again, it made me stopped on my place, shall I tell her?

"She's doing fine."